• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX streamline or bantam.

Brislee, I own both and both shoot very well. The Streamline has the 3 position power adjuster and it is much more flexible than the Bantam's. The Bantam feels heavier and handles differently then the Streamline. You really need to handle both guns and bring them to your shoulder and see how they feel. Everything being equal that will tell you which one you will like best. Both guns need a DonnyFL silencer. The one that comes with the bantam is crap and you may get lucky and get a good three piece FX with the Streamline but I don't think they do that anymore. If you buy a silencer get it one size larger bore diameter than needed. I.E. IF 25 CAL GET A .30CAL BORE SILENCER IF .22CAL GET A .25 CAL BORE SILENCER. That lets you use the same silencer on your next gun and the sound difference is not noticeable. Good luck keep us posted....