• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

fx streamline 25 cal squirrel assasinator

5088a6f0f73056e6dd9c91d7942451b5.jpg
anyone have stories to share with their streamline?Im on 30 now and have had the gun for 1 month and a half .This gun is amazing im droppin em at my furthest 125 yards ,100 yards is a breeze .mind you with mild to no wind of course.Im fortunate enough to have acres and acres of land in my general area to hunt the little critters .would like to know if anyone else is having luck with their streamline .

Not as much as you!

I have put down 5 groundhogs with my 25 streamline since I got her on August 21st. I posted a few outings with her in this section.

http://www.airgunnation.com/topic/driving-range-round-2/

http://www.airgunnation.com/topic/new-guns-first-pest/

I agree that the streamline is a great hunter.

I am a little jealous of the acreage you have to shoot and hunt. I have to drive to my cousin's to go shoot, so lots of packing and unpacking. My dream home would have it's own range.

Sounds like she has been serving you well. Don't forget to post some pics or vids.

I am having a good time with mine too. I can travel about 8 minutes to a bunch of public land on the edge of town and hunt starlings. I either hide by some trees they like or set up some decoys where they are feeding. I got my streamline .22 in February and have shot 922 starlings. I don't get that many per hour, I just hunt a lot. My long shot is 144 yards on a way-to-smart-pain-in-#ss bird. I have shot lots over 100 yards though. It blows my mind that I can launch a pellet that far, accurate and quiet.

That brings back some memories! I am 50 and started out in grade school with a Daisy Red Rider and was a menace to the neighborhood. In Jr High I got a Daisy 880 and was even more dangerous. In high school I bought a RWS 48 with my paper route money (still have the gun) and that was a new level of weapon. At 48 years old I got back into airguns and bought a RWS 54 - umm, for the kids. That thing is super accurate and I shot heaps of starlings 75-100 yards but it was beast to carry, too loud and slow to load. I talked myself into an upgrade - not for the kids - and bought the streamline. Holy moly.

My streamline .25 is fantastic. Put in it in the hands of rookies and girls and they still ring the trap at 75yds. I can stack pellets off a benchrest or hit the bull freehand. If it weren't for the S510 and the Impact it'd be my favorite. Frankly, it's hard to choose between them. The Impact gets the nod these days, but it's the newest so that's expected.