• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fx stock hollow moderator (supplied by pyramyd air) vs. FX donny fl upgrade

Are you saying the extensions are only available direct from FX USA, or the whole hollow moderator? I don't see a hollow moderator on Pyramyd.

They are hard to find. It's best to call FX USA and be persistent. Tell them dealers don't carry the parts and won't order them. That's why Johan (in charge of FX USA) sent me those.

They are hard to find. It's best to call FX USA and be persistent. Tell them dealers don't carry the parts and won't order them. That's why Johan (in charge of FX USA) sent me those.
At some point last year, Trenier had both the complete units and the add-on sections. They weren't listed on the website( I had to ask).

Are you saying the extensions are only available direct from FX USA, or the whole hollow moderator? I don't see a hollow moderator on Pyramyd.
I am pretty sure John always posts from FX USA and seems to represent them. I have E-mailed the FX USA customer service a couple times now and get a quick response if they dont answer the phones