• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fx standard Dream tac compact

download.png
1591095828_12124872445ed63214850880.88277947.png

I’m wondering if you share the opinion this should be the standard config for FX for the Dream tac compact

ab87ab27-dcca-4a35-a986-02ebefd1e5c2

Thin .22 shroud 380mm,

Power plenum

bottle adapter

300cc bottle

FelixS thanks for adding the pica, there's still a lot to learn 😉

Spierings you're damn right I've seen this vid, although I've been following the FX Dream tac compact treads here for a long time now.

I like the fact that FX has created this platform that offers the possibility to fiddle around with all these settings. As a newbie I think it would be wise to start to be capable shorter distances and maybe later set it up to shoot longer distances.

I was thrilled out to see that Airbuks launched his vid of The Ultimate FX Dreamline tac-compact vid build on YouTube on the Airbuks channel. 

Adjustable FX Dreamline platform

MKII breach block with longer valve pin and spring

High shot count with 300 cc bottle

Nice short shroud that enables the bottle with the FX Superior liner in 380mm

and the Power plenum. 

IMHO The Huma-air dual transfer port en enlarged pellet probe as well improved gauges should be standard for such a high quality brand as FX.

I just received my DT Compact and 500mm barrel today! This is my .22 caliber FX Dream-Tac/Dream-Tac Compact Combo that arrived today from Trenier! Here it is ready to be fitted to the pick & pull hard case! With 2 barrel (320mm & 500mm), 3 air cylinders (170cc, 300cc & 580cc), it's ready for anything! I also already have the 380mm .25 caliber and 600mm .25 caliber barrel, so I can swap calibers as well, but I don't think there will be enough room in the case for everything!

1591221319_16292468485ed81c471f6947.70374550.JPG

Wowie FLgunner nice set!!

I love to hear what pellets you will be shooting at what speeds and settings. 
Also curious if you will change TP and PP, regulator and gauges.

FX is really testing my patience as I would like to order one with a thin short shroud so I can fit a 300cc bottle and power plenum.

Also the new FX superior liner .22 in 380 mm would make my dream complete.

Enjoy! EZ

Wowie FLgunner nice set!!

I love to hear what pellets you will be shooting at what speeds and settings. 
Also curious if you will change TP and PP, regulator and gauges.

FX is really testing my patience as I would like to order one with a thin short shroud so I can fit a 300cc bottle and power plenum.

Also the new FX superior liner .22 in 380 mm would make my dream complete.

Enjoy! EZ

It seems to really like the 18.13 grain JSBs. With it setup as I received it, TP set to .177/.22, HS set to max and the reg set to 150 bar, they are averaging about 880 FPS. I haven’t had a chance to test it with the 500mm barrel yet, had to leave and go out of town this weekend.