FX Smooth Twist X Liner o-rings?

Hello to all

This question might cover all FX products with barrel liner systems but I have the Wildcat mk2 700mm barrel in .25. With 4 o-rings on the liner Do you guys leave them on or take them off. Every time I remove the liner they come off or move to different locations this is kind of frustrating to me. And how much tension are you supposed to put on the liner nut at the muzzle end should you start snug shoot a group tighten it a little more and see where it groups the best ?
any help with this would be great 

Thanks Marco

I left mine in for a while before i took them out so i could get a good baseline, and i noticed no difference when i took them out.. .

That said. I saw a video from ernest rowe where he slips a carbon fiber tube over a pellet liner to replace the orings, and to make the barrel more rigid...

Did it myself, and noticed a huge difference... my gun was already very accurate, but doing this really improved it.. at 115 yards with very little wind heres a 10 shot group... the hole to the left is not part of the 10 shot group. That was the 5 shots prior to starting the 10 shot group... i didnt want to ruin it so i started a new group.. using jsb 44.75s through a slug liner shooting between 865 870 fps

1595137326_3474073785f13dd2eb86389.51765887.jpg

Very nice Bubbag . 30 cal I presume? Where did you get the carbon sleeve. Does it fit tight or do you glue it?

is there a video 

Marco

Heres a link to the video of ernest installing one...

https://youtu.be/tbPSHP-L2VE

I did mine differently...

Got carbon fiber tube from ebay.

Mine i basically installed with a friction fit. No glue, i just sanded inside little by little until i could barely slide carbon fiber tube over the sleeve... 

It took a while, but wasn't hard, and it was a lot less messy with no glue. I also feel its more rigid with no glue being used.

To sand the inside i glued sandpaper to an old arrow shaft i had, and then stuffed some of the white foam padding that comes in jsb tins to create a little pressure.... 

I reamed it with the drill for 30 seconds then tested barrel fit, 30 more seconds, try again... kept at that until i could finally get it over the liner using considerable force... 

The barrel system is much more rigid.. way less movement when you push on the barrel.

2pcs 12MM OD X 10MM ID X 500MM 100% Roll Wrapped Carbon Fiber Tube 3K /Tubing US