• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

fx slugs liners vs lw unchoked barrels different sizes and what the differ?

fx slugs liners vs lw unchoked barrels? What is the differenses between these barrels? Is it only polishing or some other things? Really waiting hn 25 cal slugs when they are coming out? Trying nsa 34.7 and 36 grains in choked edgun barrel 24 and first i shot it max 260m/s and then try more power before my huma wont work but it work sometime 300-310m/s in edgun 6.35!

If you wanna shoot slugs with 25 cal what barrel do you choose? There is polygonal and "normal" barrels in 605mm long have anyone airgun nation test these barrel differenses and do you get some benefit to increase barrel lenght 600 to 700mm?????

There is a huge difference in the barrels and the way that the barrels are made. I won't go into the specifics as they do not matter but both barrels shoot well. The FX slug liners are choked and shoot pellets and slugs both very well at low 740fps and higher 900-1000fps velocities. I am using an FX 700mm slug liner it gives a bit more FPE and velocity over the 600mm so a bit more range as well. I shoot the NSA 36.2 slugs for the most part and can shoot spray paint cans at two-hundred yards others shoot at even longer distances with great accuracy.