• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Slug Power Kit Question...

I bought a slug power kit for my Mkii Crown. Originally I got it for .25 Caliber and have just recently learned this kit works for 22-30 calibers.

My question is this...when I take the .25 cal sleeve off of the slug pin to use it for .22 caliber, should I remove the tiny O-ring that helps to secure the sleeve to the pin?

I took the sleeve off, and left the o ring in place, but with magazine feeding the .22 cal it seems to grab onto the magazine making it difficult to load and then cock again.

I put a bit of silicone grease on the o-ring thinking it would help but to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I DO NOT WANT TO F**K UP THIS O-RING because I only have 1 other of this tiny little bastard. Thanks...
20240317_162202.jpg

I bought a slug power kit for my Mkii Crown. Originally I got it for .25 Caliber and have just recently learned this kit works for 22-30 calibers.

My question is this...when I take the .25 cal sleeve off of the slug pin to use it for .22 caliber, should I remove the tiny O-ring that helps to secure the sleeve to the pin?

I took the sleeve off, and left the o ring in place, but with magazine feeding the .22 cal it seems to grab onto the magazine making it difficult to load and then cock again.

I put a bit of silicone grease on the o-ring thinking it would help but to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I DO NOT WANT TO F**K UP THIS O-RING because I only have 1 other of this tiny little bastard. Thanks...View attachment 446419
Do not take it off, keep it on. If I remember correctly this is an adjustment pin probe right? Check the back of it cause you may need to adjust it if you havent yet.