FX Service -terrific!

I purchased a Dreamline Classic used from an AGN member sometime early last fall.

Recent pictures noticed it would leak down during storage.

I logged on to the FX website and inquired about sending it back for repair. Within fifteen minutes I had a reply. Long story short, to my surprise, they fixed it under warranty. Had it returned in less than three week. Terrific service. Exactly why I gave several FX rifles in my vault!

Thank you FX!

I own 4 FX rifles at the moment, have owned 10-15 over the years (since 2000), and still think they are a good company overall. Unfortunately, the only experience with their repair service over those years was last year, and it did not go well. Next time I will try to fix it myself using the excellent Masterclass videos, because I wasted 3 months and $130 in shipping. They never told me what they found or fixed, (which I now know was nothing), and I had to send the gun to one of the fine airgunsmiths on this forum (who still has it). So far, the $2,000 gun I bought on June 2, 2022 which has leaked since the day I got it, has cost me $630 in repairs and shipping. It has been at the repair shops most of the time I have owned it.

• Wow
Reactions: dantiff2
They better have some top notch service if im paying upwards of 1500 an air rifle damn right you better have some top notch warrenty thats why you paid outtapocket an unless I won the lottery damn right the service better be there you paid for it ya kno🤣.

100% agree!!! However, regardless of price FX's customer services is simply peerless in airgun market today still IMHO.

Reactions: MongooseV8
100% agree!!! However, regardless of price FX's customer services is simply peerless in airgun market today still IMHO.
Wont be so peerless once the 3 years warrenty ends will it an thats a what fourteen hundred invested in a gun, gotta take apart an work on figure out whats wrong if something go bad after 3 years nothing should go wrong though hopefully. I aint an fx owner cant talk tooo much shhhh about them guyz but they charge a 1 ball for a gun 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Wont be so peerless once the 3 years warrenty ends will it an thats a what fourteen hundred invested in a gun, gotta take apart an work on figure out whats wrong if something go bad after 3 years nothing should go wrong though hopefully. I aint an fx owner cant talk tooo much shhhh about them guyz but they charge a 1 ball for a gun 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

3 year is still better than 1 year. Plus their parts prices are great and carry parts for older guns if you have the part number which are easily found on their site. For my Airarm and BSA it’s a complete PIA just to find the part.

3 year is still better than 1 year. Plus their parts prices are great and carry parts for older guns if you have the part number which are easily found on their site. For my Airarm and BSA it’s a complete PIA just to find the part.
I know thats why I aint talkin all that bout em thats just the industry warrenty times they aint gonna be like scope warrenty like I guess im expecting haha lifetime my ass guns break I guess. Hatsan offeres 1 year I see an they got some pricey ass shhh, Its the industry warrenty standard I guess a few years, Fx does got peerless warrenty compared to hatsan an pyramid air giving me only 1 year on my bullpup that ran 440, if you buy a blitz 1 year an shiaat outta luck so cant talk all that about fx they will probably treat costomers like royalty compared to hatsan or whatever pyramid air, air venturi , gamo etc,

Reactions: qball
Even after the warranty period FX still provides tech support, full schematics, part numbers, O-ring sizes, and parts etc. for owners. Top of the line air guns are not cheap regardless of the manufacturer, but from my experience, FX stands heads and shoulders above the others for customer support.

Even after the warranty period FX still provides tech support, full schematics, part numbers, O-ring sizes, and parts etc. for owners. Top of the line air guns are not cheap regardless of the manufacturer, but from my experience, FX stands heads and shoulders above the others for customer support.
I could imagine they do an thats great as a brand you gotta be involved with the community not just setting out moneygrabs an trying to make decent guns here an there, Not saying that everybrand doing that but there are those brands who want profit and could care less about your performance. Again thats why fx is great I havent even worked with them but I already know what to expect so il afford me one of the fx rifles in the future id get the m3 for sure.