• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Semi auto.......anybody out there?

A long time ago....in a galaxy far, far away...I used to own an FX Monsoon and an FX Revolution...

Is anybody still shooting these?

Into the dustbin of history?
RevoMk3.1616935314.JPG
Monsoon.1616935323.JPG

I own both but they do not get much action these day, now I'm more into lightweight transportable stuff like Leshiy Classic and Leshiy 2

The fx Revolution was the very first semi PCP afaik, got one of the very first out of Sweden

I plan to convert the Monsoon to a bullpup to cut down on length

Both great shooters, just a bit outdated

Target shot form 32m/35yards, Monsoon not pellet fussy, loves JSB Exact and HN Baracuda's, like the JSB Hades 

fx monsoon targets.1616939455.JPG

I get 5 mags OK shots from 220 to 120 bar

fx monsoon 5 mag from fill.1616939863.JPG

The Revolution, shot group nr. 3 is 1.01 MOA - nr. 5 is 0.90 MOA, center to center that is

fx revolution target.1616939455.JPG

Reactions: Ssgmac
The fill port has an o ring that always leaks.

Funny you should say that - took the Monsoon out for a bit of plinking today, filled it up and the fill port valve let it all out again

So instead of having fun I spent the whole afternoon making a new part, all in delrin as it should have been instead of this complicated mix of brass and o-ring

fx fill port valve.1617308428.JPG

The same part is used in the Typhoon, Cutlas, Cyclone, Revolution and maybe earlier, own them all and they all leaked because of this silly thing, the o-ring get compressed over time so the brass part rests in the alu seat

They are outdated for one. I have owned several Monsoons. They only get 36 shots per fill. You are not supposed to adjust the trigger because it will get them out of whack. The fill port has an o ring that always leaks. 

There is a lot better semi autos out now days- Huben, LCS, Styer

AOA quit working on them because they were so contrary.

Ok.. I was just curious. I've never owned a semi auto airgun.. didn't know the good bad and the ugly of the fx semi auto