• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

FX saves the day

So I could not get an accurate grouping. I know how to shoot I was like, what am I doing wrong! I knew the distance, would shoot 2 shots to get a group, and the 3rd would be somewhere not even close. Then I would shoot 2 more to see if it was just a weird flyer. The shots were not even close to each other. Shoot 2-3 more hit center once, and 2 and 3 would be a group, say bottom right. It was insane. There was little to no wind, so I knew that wasnt the issue. First, I thought maybe the scope is messed up. Got my Crown. Shoots pretty good. Finally was like I am done. Called FX Customer service. Kayla ( I Think) helped me by asking me a couple of questions, then said, " Let's talk to the techs." I talked to the techs I can't remember who helped me but anyway he suggested a couple of things, looking for this looking for that checking ammo, look for dirt, damages (I was shooting hybrids) checking air etc. He then was like check your barrel. It was not seated properly. I had switched from .22 to .30, and I guess I did not put my barrel on correctly. Went back to shooting the next day. Perfect. I felt like such a fool. A whole day and a bunch of ammo were wasted all because I can't put things back together properly, hahaha. I am clearly not a very handy person.

Glad you got it figured out. MOST often when we're having problems, especially with quality airguns, it's something WE are doing but our knee jerk reaction is to place blame on the equipment. Yet another wonderful human characteristic 🤣. Luckily with the supreme simplicity of the guns I own I immediately know it's something I'm doing, not the guns.

Reactions: Frank1738
I know the feeling.
Today i mailed someone as i could not figure out how to turn the volume down, turns out all i had to do was press 7 - 8 - 9 on the Tx for Low - Med - High.

Dont think there are any FX to call in the EU,,,,, which when you think about it is pretty sad, i would so have called regarding my Maverick as with the stock 600 mm barrel it would not shoot well, only Beasts would it shoot well at speed, redesigns it also shot well, pretty good actually but below 600 FPS, at 800 - 900 FPS redesigns was like a scattergun.

FXUSA has always, always been awesome to deal with. From
Melissa, to Kayla, Ernest, and to the “Buck”, every part I needed, tech question I had, has always been handled professionally.
With support like what they give, it makes it hard to transfer over to another platform.

I recently decided to do just that to try something different with an LCS, and although I like the platform, I’m not at all happy with how the customer support has turned out(another thread I’m sure you all have read about)

That’s what I get for veering off from fx, i suppose, lol

Reactions: Jlowe
Service after the sale is always a major factor to me. In this realm FX shines, plus their focus on customer serviceability and access to part information. FX rifles have always been the most accurate and reliable guns that I've owned, but I know that if there is a problem they won't ignore me like some do.
It's shameful how some manufacturers just want to take your money and run.