• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

N/A FX/RTI Custom TPU Cocking Handles

I two finger, sometimes 1 finger cock all of my PCPs. I really don't like the shallow knurling on all of them with exception for my Uragan 2's African Air Ordinance upgrade. That AAO handle has deep texturing a feels great. A 3D printer filament called TPU came to mind. I use it all the time. It's virtually indestructible, feels grippy even in 30 degree weather, and is oil and grease resistant. So I started designing some handles and testing them on various guns.

The handles are not flexible length wise. The FX handles have a M3 x 45mm running the entire length. The two piece RTI handles have a M3 x 40mm screw through the top piece and a M3 x 25mm threaded standoff in the bottom piece. Here's some installed pics:
1708217434591.jpeg
1708217686462.jpeg

1708217765319.jpeg
1708217803850.jpeg
1708217856926.jpeg

Last edited:
And they go up for sale when? I could use the red RTI model.
I'll send ya one. Do you have a Priest or Prophet? V1, 2, or 3? The reason I'm asking is because I was going to put "RTI" labeling on the bottom half and "P3" on the top half and reprint a sample in red.

If you want a plain jane one I can send ya that red one in the picture. PM me your shipping address and which version you wanna test out.

Reactions: hussn32