FX Royale regulator adjust, maintenance, and leak fixes.

I've seen 3 different styles of nuts on the bellevue side of the regulators. (I don't know why there are so many variances) Generally, they are a nylon style locking nut. 
I believe this would void the warranty but, call your retailer to be sure. Also, I'd recommend adjusting the reg as a "last resort" type of adjustment. They generally do a very good job at setting the reg to a good overall pressure straight from the factory. My Impact taught me that. After adjusting up and down and round and round, I ended up putting it right back to factory. 

I don't know for sure about the buna70. I've only ordered them from AoA and didn't ask. 

And... Thanks for watching! :)

"chasdicapua"Tom, that's just perfect. I've got a Royale 500 and now if it develops a leak, I'll know that I can most likely take care of it. Especially good that you named the sizes of the wrenches and hex wrenches need. Very helpful.
Thanks! In the video, I say an SAE wrench size and had to go back to edit the metric size correction because I use a "Metrinch" wrench set. It's both Metric and SAE in one set. Handy to have. But, now I lose track of whether I'm working on an SAE or Metric project because I don't really need to pay attention to it. 

This might be a good thread to bookmark or subscribe to my channel for future reference. 
Cheers!
Tom