FX Royale question-what's the reg setting in .22 caliber?

I'd email Ernest Rowe or look up FX Royale on YouTube. He's got a bunch of videos but I can't recall if he states the reg pressure. Even though I own 3 I've never gotten into tearing them apart. I like leaving well enough alone when things are perfect! Btw, I responded to your questions about sling studs on the "FX Royale Love" thread.

Hi, Gerry,
I saw your reply-Thanks for that. I have no intent to mess with the factory setting, I'm just looking for a ballpark idea of when to refill. Once I get my tanks refilled I'll do a full string with a chrony and then I'll know for sure. How many shots do you get on a tank before needing to refill?
I just ordered a couple more mags and a pile of 18.1s, I should be good for a while.

They aren't as consistent as you might think. You really have to shoot it down and see. My guess, around 140. The reg that came in mine was not good, and I replaced it with a Huma, but the table on the reg is not accurate, so I don't know where it is. It's shooting the 18 g JSB around 890, which is approximately 95% of the max at the current setting. I think I get at least 50-60 good shots, probably more, starting from a 250 fill.

Last edited:
They aren't as consistent as you might think. You really have to shoot it down and see. My guess, around 140. The reg that came in mine was not good, and I replaced it with a Huma, but the table on the reg is not accurate, so I don't know where it is. It's shooting the 18 g JSB around 890, which is approximately 95% of the max at the current setting. I think I get at least 50-60 good shots, probably more, starting from a 250 fill.
Yeah I'd think 130-140

1658282248583.png

. How many shots do you get on a tank before needing to refill? You might find this hard to believe but I've never tried to find that out. With any of my guns! I rarely target shoot. I'm almost always hunting. My backpack is usually with me and a 15 minute SCBA within (a rare commodity). When I've run through 3 magazines I reload & pre-game. Think I've only dropped off the reg once.  NOTE: I originally wrote "I reload & re-gas". How the frick it got changed to "pre-game" I'll never understand! I HATE auto spell correct!!!

Last edited: