• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Royale Love

Just throwing some FX love out there on a simple proven platform.

Not much hoopla here. Just saying "it works". No need for improvement and suits MY needs perfectly and with style. 😎🎯🦾

A2529EFC-F87F-4EB9-A6CF-72B6FDD53517.jpeg

33F49659-C2CA-408A-BD8B-09C9DC74551A.jpeg

71919B11-E51B-444B-9C17-660C5A5D14B8.jpeg

7AEE2D81-D97F-4F3E-A24F-13A54186F91C.jpeg

I think I'm the "poster child" here for the Bobcat, Royale, Boss platform! The accuracy, with pellets, of the Original Smooth Twist barrels is second to none! The same can be said about the fit, feel, reliability & low maintenance. To me, they are some of the best & most straight forward airguns ever made by FX. After a number of years with my Royale 500 & Boss I'm STILL blown away by how freaking accurate & dependable my guns are. Never fails make me smile. Only had the Bobcat (.22) since February but it "delivers" just like the others! These guns are NOT for tinkering, they're only for hitting what you aim at every time, ONLY!!!

The ONLY thing I changed on my guns was to put a longer "Impact type" cocking lever handle on all 3 and Donny FL adapters for when I want already quiet guns even quieter.

View attachment 276507
I did the same thing Gerry. We both did write ups on our "upgrade". After having done that I would recommend it to everyone with a Royale. 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

If FX ever makes another rifle that's half as good as the Royale platform, it will be twice as good as anything that they've made since.
I don't have any experience with the twist and tune stuff and caliber changeout guns but I have had a Wildcat MK1 and a Streamline along with two Royales. I have had an excellent experience with each of those I listed. Those other guns are too complicated for me. 😆😆