• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Royale hammer spring testing

I would think that if your regulator has completely failed you'd have either so much air in the plenum that if your hammer did open the valve the velocity would be very low or if it is just stuck in one position than I could see your velocities falling off. What happens to the velocity after you let it set for a while and then shoot a pellet. If it returns to a high velocity that would make me think the regulator is just sticking and won't let the plenum refill to it's regulated capacity which might explain the consecutive lower velocities when shooting multiple shots. Seems like I seen something like this posted before but I can't remember what the issue turned out to be. Interesting anyway...
Jimmy

Hey Jimmy, the reg it's working just fine for me with some really tight ES, even when i let it settle down for a couple hours. Belive me it's not a reg issue, i'm using a huma reg now just because of it's adjustability but the fx one had the same results. I'll be trying with a SHP valve when it arrives and i hope that helps, i'll keep you updated since i'm sure it may help other members. Regards, Manuel