• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Royale 400 .22 pellet selection?

Thanks guys. The only other PCP I've had was an Air Arms S510. I had a surprising amount of fun shooting it at low power. Have any of you turned it down and shot 13 or 14 grain pellets? If so, how'd it work?

On a different note for the Royale owners, have any of you mounted a bipod to your (wood) stock? If so, what did you use? A rail or stud? How did you mount it? 

Thanks!

"Tominco"
"mcoulter"On a different note for the Royale owners, have any of you mounted a bipod to your (wood) stock? If so, what did you use? A rail or stud? How did you mount it? 

Thanks!
Pellets... you're on the right track! 5.53 head size if possible. 
Rail....
Tom
Excellent video! I love the center finder technique!

Where do you find the JSB 5.53 pellets? I have only found 5.52 head size JSBs.

I had an FX Royale 200 for a couple of years. Shot lots of pellets through it. Liked the 15.89 gr pellets a bit better than the 18.13 gr's. The JSB and AA pellets in my gun shot about the same, so I mostly bought AA as they're a bit cheaper For my barrel, it liked the 5.51 head size the best. You're going to love your Royale. Enjoy!

was out today great day winds where like 10 to 15 82 here in il had lots of company here so really not wanting to let everyone just shoot my nice guns, anyway my daughter in law shot some groups that was just crazy yes no cherry picking 12 shot groups inside of a dime then I shot her in a game of battle ship she was ahead of me by 1 I lined 1 so at 14 shots we never missed well I had to call line judge my wife I lost