• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Royale 200 Assistance

I was shooting the gun today and it just stopped engaging the sear. When I pull the cocking lever back it doesn't go back all the way (about 4/5 of the way). I took the action off the stock and checked the trigger. Everything seemed normal. Also, I haven't recently adjusted the trigger, so I almost positive that wasn't the cause. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. 

I think I know what's going on, and it is an easy fix.
Chas...When you are cocking the rifle. on the rear of the action. You should see the rear of the pellet probe exit out the back. What I think is happening is that the pellet probe's rear guide has become loose and is moving with the pellet probe.
Goto the FX webpage...Click on Support...then click on Royale drawing and parts list...look at diagram "D" http://www.fxairguns.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Royal-Drawing-and-Partlist.pdf
When you are moving the pellet probe back and forth, part "D 25" should be flush to the rear of the action.
If this piece is moving...line the end of the guide flush with the rear of the action and tighten screw "27"....hopefully this will solve your problem
HTH
Mike