fx Royal 400 regulator question

Guys, i’m a “new” guy here and I need some help. I’m looking at a Royal 400 that’s for sale and i’m not sure if it has a regulator. Is there a way of telling just looking at it ??
If it does not have one, is it worth getting one installed, or should I just go buy a gun with the regulator already installed. This gun is selling for 1400.00 and is a new walnut stock demo gun. Thanks for your help, Tom

0b5112bfb358fd1ac9d4f3ad22526656.jpg

All the Royale's imported to the US in the last several years have one. It is hard to visually check from the outside. There is a little 2mm hole next to the gauge that is drilled all the way through if it has one. Pic above from this link. http://www.airgunnation.com/topic/need-instructions-for-installation-of-regulator-in-fx-royale-400-22/ FX install Link http://www.fxairguns.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Regulator-assembly.pdf 
If it is a demo gun, will they let you shoot it under a chrono? If it has a regulator the fps will drop suddenly when the bottle gets below what the presumed regulator is set at.
Lastly...... Yes it is worth having one. But for $1400 plus a regulator you might as well get a new gun with one.

I'm nor sure if the Royale/Boss is like the Bobcat, but unscrewing the pressure tube on the Bobcat Mk2 takes a few minutes, and from there you can actually see if there is a regulator or not. Not sure how easy that is with the bottle, or if the bottle can be removed with pressure in it (I think it can, but that would be best answered by someone that has a Royale/Boss). The actions of both the Royale/Boss and the Bobcat are almost identical, so the regulator is located in the same place for both rifles. In the photo above, the regulator is located right behind where the "Y14-M01" letters are located.

Look, there's a simple way to figure this out. In a regulated Royale, when you take the bottle out, the filling port/bottle adapter won't be able to turn because it would still have air on the other side of the reg. O.t.o.h in a rifle without a reg, there's no more air so that adapter can be finger twisted without effort.
So, remove the bottle and check if that piece can be twisted.
If no, then you have a reg 100% sure. If it moves there's still a little chance that it has one but it's not retaining the reg pressure, but in that case i would say it's more likely a non regulated rifle. Hope you got me, if not let me know