• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Revolution. Replaced pellet probe oring...accuracy now terrible

AJ3

Apr 24, 2015
I really got a winner in my FX Revolution...over the last year have well over 1000 shots through it with perfect semiauto cycling and it has been a tack driver. Well, all good things come to an end. Shooting yesterday, felt air on my face and it failed to auto cycle. Finally determined that the bore oring (pellet probe) was gone. After somewhat of a struggle, replaced the oring (1st time for me)...the semi auto functions perfectly again but the group has opened up from 1/2" at 30 yards to 1-2 inches. Any thoughts on what to investigate would be greatly appreciated. I did fire it about 5 times by manually cocking after the oring was gone...not sure if this could be a problem. The replacement oring is factory.

thanks
AJ

Try to clean the barrel and shroud / cycling system line from any dirt / excess oil that could accumulate in it. I have FX Moonson but don't have Revolution, once the shroud and cycling system line got dirty, it gave in-consistent speed ( fps ) if you measure with chronograph. Cleaning up the barrel and cycling system so far help me out to put the shooting accuracy back. Good luck.