• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX regulator leaks

To both here that have leaking regulators OO the B. Bummer, and sorry to hear that. There is a good chance that if you go through the process (if you can) of re-adjusting both of the regulators (or one in the case of the WC) up and down a range (20-25 bar) outside of your shooting needs. This could very likely stabilize them both to factory expectations. Many good how-to vids from Ernest, Newman, Keith, Matt and so on, will help you along. Not difficult at all. You will need to do it at some point during tuning anyway. Granted, the gun should shoot OO the B, no question. When it doesn't, it's nice to have some basic troubleshooting skills to get you up and shooting ASAP and not be "Returning to sender" for repairs. FX, for me, has been second to none in terms of support after I have gone in and shared my troubleshooting techniques to solve some problems. Only sent my new first generation Maverick in once because after describing the problem to FX they wanted to see (mine as well as others) what the cause was and have since corrected it on future models. 

Back to the story. Regulators can be fussy buggers, no matter the manufacturer. Like any new part in a system, it needs time to seat, settle in, "stretch it's wings" as Ernest would say. Sometimes new parts just get "stuck" and need a little adjustment, shooting time and a little love from the get-go. Not saying they/it is not broke, could very well be, but, give it a chance I say, before you choose "return to sender". A tin or two of pellets could make all the difference, turning your "P.O.S" into a gun you really like. Problems will exist at some point no matter how much you spend on an air rifle. Just my take on it.

Hi Mr_White,

We are sorry to hear about the difficulties you are having, for further assistance please feel free to give our customer service or technician department a call or email. 

Regards,

FX Airguns USA 

Contact 

Monday – Thursday 9 AM – 4 PM EST
Fridays 9 AM – 3 PM EST
Phone: +1 866 639 0772
[email protected]