• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Radar mk2 issue

I'd try all the profiles and then if nothing works, pull the batteries for a few seconds on the device and restart the app
I've managed to read shots on profile 3. Only 241 fps or 73 m/s which is disappointing as the regulations here are <170 m/s at the muzzle. I am new to this hobby and still learning. May be an issue with the rifle. I will contact the seller where i am.

Also make sure you shooting not close to walls or tight place or whatever can echo the signal back, that is also confusing the radar.
You are in Hungary? You can still apply for a gun license and in that case no speed limits?
Yes i am in Hungary. I could apply, but will keep that as an option. I believe the police perform random checks.

• Wow
Reactions: SHOMER
Just received an FX Radar mk2. It connects to Bluetooth with the app, but it doesn't register any shots. I have tried placement along the barrel not one shot is being registered. Is there a minimum distance for testing. Any ideas ?
Is it pointed in the right direction? Sorry I had to ask, people do make mistakes, I made one this morning, I got up. Mine works great, set it as sensitive as you can and keep it several inches back from the muzzle.

Is it pointed in the right direction? Sorry I had to ask, people do make mistakes, I made one this morning, I got up. Mine works great, set it as sensitive as you can and keep it several inches back from the muzzle.
Its working now. I had to experiment with the profile to get a shot reading.

Last edited:
Reactions: HogKiller