FX Radar Chrono POI Shift

I use to having the same issue, until I installed bottle/barrel band on my Impact. No more POI change after installation. I also like to mount my Chrony on LCD and every time my POI changes. Now I use bigger and heavier silencer along with chrony and no POI change with same accuracy. 
1585352208_3799041475e7e8e10af2974.90780054.jpeg
1585352252_13015884675e7e8e3c300474.17266796.jpeg

Is the bottle barrel band 3d printed and is the file on thingyverse? If its not 3d printed do you mind sharing who made it?

In airguns I’ve had, barrel connections to the bottle have been a bad thing. The bottles will expand and even shift slightly when pressurized. Plastic has a much greater thermal coefficient of expansion then metal so it shifts the poi with temperature changes.

First time I’ve heard that suggestion. Is that a proven hack? If so is there a source for the o-rings?

C'mon, I thought you guys some guru's ;) or me only just an engineer. I don't know if I would call this as for any hack name,,,it is just a common sense. Btw, ask the bench rest guys for feedback :)

When you pull out the barrel, how many places it have a contact?

The barrel is "centered" on 2 orings at the brass transfer port (A3) inside rear block (B21) , 2 orings (A6) on barrel rear guide (A7) and 2 orings (A6) inside barrel front guide (A13). Also the shroud is connected over barrel on two orings, A6 and A13 if that would makes any difference to you, I would say yes, makes all floating together. If you gentle you can leave NBR70 and let it float nicely, but if if you are a rough guy suggesting either swapping out to NBR90, or...that gun is not for you, please get rid of it.

You guys where do you live? In hot climate or more like colder? Do you understand what is a difference between a summer tires and winter tires? A rubber compound.

Yes, you can have and drive winter tires in Florida or any other hot climate, but you may get very soon waterbed sick (😋 some sort of), wsrvrs you just cannot drive summer tires up North only in mid August when the asphalt is at least 65C.

Now you talking about hanging a moderator (weight) plus the chrony (weight) from a barrel (that is setup for sensitive floating), and its relatively hot weather. That feels like driving an SUV or pickup with big baloon winter tires in a hot day, may look cool but I don't think it drives any fun, everything is just wobbling.

I believe you got a picture.