Fx Radar app

Ok, I am officially going to pull all of my hair out now. I can not figure out how to bring up a saved shot string and simply change the sting name! (I swear I have done this for the four other runes of my AV Avenger).

But now when I open the shot string (My Gun 8/6/21) it will display the correct string (26.3 - 27.3 fpe). If I go to Profile settings and change the name to "AV Avenger Eco tune", then go to the shot string screen to save it I get a new saved string with zero data (or what ever data I last had up). I can not, for the life of me, change the name of this stupid shot string! (And I worked 23 years in IT! Writing massive computer programs!! Smh).

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. 

You can't change the name of the string after it is saved. You have to use the correct profile before the string is collected. However, if you copy the string to a spreadsheet you can rename it whatever you want. I will shoot a bunch of strings and save them, then copy them to google sheets in my phone. You can then create spreadsheets, rename, and add data like group size or whatever. Here is one I did recently. Hope this helps

Untitled drawing.1628805250.jpg

Reactions: Rasberryrl
Least you’re actually getting the FX chrono to read your shots. I am lucky lately to get 60%. Almost useless right now. Worked then it didn’t. Uninstalled, installed, uninstalled, installed. Didn’t matter. It’s got to be an app issue because it did work fine till about 2 months ago. I am using my ProChrono for now. 

Least you’re actually getting the FX chrono to read your shots. I am lucky lately to get 60%. Almost useless right now. Worked then it didn’t. Uninstalled, installed, uninstalled, installed. Didn’t matter. It’s got to be an app issue because it did work fine till about 2 months ago. I am using my ProChrono for now.

I have found moving over to rechargeable lithium batteries that keep linear voltage to be a big help on consistent readings. I'm on Android too.

Patrick

I have found moving over to rechargeable lithium batteries that keep linear voltage to be a big help on consistent readings. I'm on Android too.

Patrick

Hi 2L8. Where do you get your lithium rechargeable batteries? I have not heard of 1.5v lithium battery cells that were rechargeable. Thanks.

Patrick

Hi 2L8. Where do you get your lithium rechargeable batteries? I have not heard of 1.5v lithium battery cells that were rechargeable. Thanks.

grungy, got 2 sets of them on Amazon. Researched these two and bought them to test. Both are good so far, no complaints and seem to be of high quality. Let us know what you decide.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B08267BBJT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B08F7MQZ39/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Patrick

Patrick

grungy, got 2 sets of them on Amazon. Researched these two and bought them to test. Both are good so far, no complaints and seem to be of high quality. Let us know what you decide.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B08267BBJT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B08F7MQZ39/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Patrick

Thank you Patrick. I have been looking for rechargeable AA and AAA cells that actually put out 1.5v for years, but I guess I quit looking about a year ago.

You can't change the name of the string after it is saved. You have to use the correct profile before the string is collected. However, if you copy the string to a spreadsheet you can rename it whatever you want. I will shoot a bunch of strings and save them, then copy them to google sheets in my phone. You can then create spreadsheets, rename, and add data like group size or whatever. Here is one I did recently. Hope this helps

View attachment 171544
Brilliant, thanks

I use rechargeables also and android. And the only time I get bad readings is if I set it to the wrong speed range. I understand some people have bad experiences with them but I absolutely love mine.
Same here with regular batteries. Also they last a looooong time. The auto shutoff is partially to tank for this, I'm sure.
Over 5 tins of pellets and not one misread. It's on the end of my barrel as well. That's gonna change when I get a 3d printer.

20230104_174219.jpg