FX FX power wheel

Has anyone had the opportunity to replace the original power wheel (number and letter combo) with the newer (all number #19908) version? I purchased one as a spare when I ordered my Crown MKII last year, and just assumed it was a drop in replacement, but the lobe on newer version appears to extend beyond the radius of the cutout in the receiver, so it only drops in if the tip of the lobe lines up with the hammer block cutout, limiting its range of travel. FX support confirms it should be a drop in replacement. Maybe it's just an out of spec part? Seems unlikely, but thought I'd ask.

We did have a dialog, but haven't gotten beyond the "It should fit" stage. I probably ordered it too far back to return it, but I'm reluctant to order another in case I end up with the same result. It's definitely an issue with the lobe extending too far out to fit in the receiver, but I guess it's possible it's just over-sprayed with paint.
Uhhhhh, order another and if it fits return the old one. I'm surprised that FX isn't going to correct it though. They do read these forums.

Has anyone had the opportunity to replace the original power wheel (number and letter combo) with the newer (all number #19908) version? I purchased one as a spare when I ordered my Crown MKII last year, and just assumed it was a drop in replacement, but the lobe on newer version appears to extend beyond the radius of the cutout in the receiver, so it only drops in if the tip of the lobe lines up with the hammer block cutout, limiting its range of travel. FX support confirms it should be a drop in replacement. Maybe it's just an out of spec part? Seems unlikely, but thought I'd ask.
Hey gfollan1,

Please give our customer service a phone call or email and ask for our technician Ben.

Regards,
FX Airguns USA

Phone: 866-639-0772
Email: [email protected]

I did and it was a drop in.