FX power plenum fitting instructions

Yes, hammer Spring tension is maxed out as I said... I just wonder if others get more power. I have the feeling that the hammer weight is too light. When I increase reg pressure, speed decreases...

I bought the mkII in the first place with a slug liner to shoot .30cal slugs and it doesn't work well. Too slow. I thought the power plenum would solve the problem...

I might have missed something...

Yes, hammer Spring tension is maxed out as I said... I just wonder if others get more power. I have the feeling that the hammer weight is too light. When I increase reg pressure, speed decreases...

I bought the mkII in the first place with a slug liner to shoot .30cal slugs and it doesn't work well. Too slow. I thought the power plenum would solve the problem...

I might have missed something...

Try with the power wheel set to minimum.

Thats normal... more back pressure in the plenum makes the valve harder to open. Which makes speed less, more reg pressure needs more hammer to open the valve. 

Thats normal... more back pressure in the plenum makes the valve harder to open. Which makes speed less, more reg pressure needs more hammer to open the valve.

Yes Sir that is exactly what he have to do.

Let's try spanish
1f603.svg
:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mal-2CGAhrY

He do it like Ernest