fx pocket chrono adjustments

Describe what is happening. Are you getting any readings? If not, make sure it shows "connected". Make sure that you set the velocity range (for example , CO2 pistol 400-700fps) correctly or the app will not display it. 

The app says that for smaller calibers you should use the lower settings such as "low", 10%". etc. It says lowest is most sensitive. If you have it too low it can give you random readings, because it is set too sensitive.

You should keep things away from in front that can reflect the radar. Keep your target at least 4-5 feet away or more. Position your FX chrono under your barrel, try to move it back and forward if you do not get any reading. Make sure it is straight with the pellet flight path. The front face of the radar should be tilted a bit and must intercept your pellet flight path at around 20-50 cm from your radar. 

The calibrate only adjusts the velocity by + / - 2% once read. You can use another chrono as the reference, otherwise leave it alone.

Describe what is happening. Are you getting any readings? If not, make sure it shows "connected". Make sure that you set the velocity range (for example , CO2 pistol 400-700fps) correctly or the app will not display it. 

The app says that for smaller calibers you should use the lower settings such as "low", 10%". etc. It says lowest is most sensitive. If you have it too low it can give you random readings, because it is set too sensitive.

You should keep things away from in front that can reflect the radar. Keep your target at least 4-5 feet away or more. Position your FX chrono under your barrel, try to move it back and forward if you do not get any reading. Make sure it is straight with the pellet flight path. The front face of the radar should be tilted a bit and must intercept your pellet flight path at around 20-50 cm from your radar. 

The calibrate only adjusts the velocity by + / - 2% once read. You can use another chrono as the reference, otherwise leave it alone.

Hi, it seems to perform well, and was just wondering how to use that function.

Without a refferance I wouldn't know if it changed for the better anyway. So I guess Ill leave it at factory settings. 

Thanks for your input!🤙

My FX radar chrono does strange things. Sometimes after shooting a group, while I'm re-loading my magazine, the FX chrono will pop up a reading !!!! wait a couple minutes, and another reading, and not a shot fired! Nothing moving in front of the chrono. 😱

Hi, well It's a strange and wonderfull thing, New tech, at least in this format. Maybe you have a faulty one?