FX FX Panthera

FX are among the must expensive air rifles not because of the price you pay for them but because of the amount of pellets you shoot to tunne them, because the time you invest in making them tunned and because of the accessories you think you need to make optimum performance of them.

Very, very expensive !!!!

You will never have to make those expenses in a Daystate nor in an Airgun Technology nor in a Sidewinder. These rifles are destined to function correctly out of the box.

My Panthera is consuming my stock of pellets at fast speed.

With less than 20 pellets my Wolverine HP non regulated .303 cal convinced me that it was ready to take whatever animal I decide to shoot with that rifle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: saitama and Mcleod
I have a Huma pin probe for my Panthera .22 600mm barrel. It jumped velocity about 10-20 fps dependent on slug. The consistency in the velocity doesn’t seem to be as good as stock though. The weird thing the groups are a bit better even when the consistency was not as good.
I tried a Huma pin probe. I went back to stock probe while chasing varying FPS and flyers. My FPS is now under control. After my next range day ill know if I can throw it back in.
My FPS was helped by adding a 13.2 gr hammer.