Should have the guns in soon.

When did you call the shop? Have been short staffed due to another 8" of snow shutting down the town, on top of what we already had and another 12-16 through the weekend, and keeping people form coming to work. We answer phone calls all day long, so not sure what you are trying to insinuate? And at times don't get to leave our desks because of the call volumes.
I called twice this week and both calls went to voicemail is all I was "insinuating". I'm your neighbor in Wyoming. We got hit with the same storm. Snow don't stop me from getting to customers when they don't have heat! 😉

Just trying to talk to a real person and get the deets cuz I want to get a 700mm .22 locked in.

I called twice this week and both calls went to voicemail is all I was "insinuating". I'm your neighbor in Wyoming. We got hit with the same storm. Snow don't stop me from getting to customers when they don't have heat! 😉

Just trying to talk to a real person and get the deets cuz I want to get a 700mm .22 locked in.
Oh for sure, I totally understand. PM'ing you now.

I so get that, never in my life have i left a MSG on a answering machine or something like that, and i of course never used that either.
I know its just me but i actually take machines like that as bit of a insult, but thats probably just me being weird me.

If i call someone and it go to voice mail or what the hell its called, i just hang up and try again later.
If some unknown number call me i do not pick up, hence why i tell people i do not have in my call list that if you call me please send a TXT first.

BUT ! very few people that are not on my call list have my number as i guard my phone number as much as my SSN.

I so get that, never in my life have i left a MSG on a answering machine or something like that, and i of course never used that either.
I know its just me but i actually take machines like that as bit of a insult, but thats probably just me being weird me.

If i call someone and it go to voice mail or what the hell its called, i just hang up and try again later.
If some unknown number call me i do not pick up, hence why i tell people i do not have in my call list that if you call me please send a TXT first.

BUT ! very few people that are not on my call list have my number as i guard my phone number as much as my SSN.
Agreed, but when you have 1 or 2 people on the phones it doesn't help. Please also consider that we do more than just airgun in the shop as well. So there are questions from other people that can take quite a bit of time to answer as well. Not trying to spew out excuses just laying out the facts that we deal with here in the shop.

Worse case if you can't reach us on the phone, just shoot us an email and we will respond back. Let us know you would like a call and we will call you back when we are able. Typically that is within the same day so you are not waiting for long.

Reactions: ButchS and cra627
How do pre-orders work? What happens if ETA has elapsed and no product is delivered? What happens if after I'm waiting months for a Panthera and I find one available somewhere else, and decide to cancel the order with you?

Allen
Pulled up page two and missed your Healthservices, sorry about that!

Was able to get with FX a few days back and the rifles should be going out to dealers as we speak. We are hoping to have them any day now. Just know that the 600's will not be on this shipping cycle. As far as our back order system if you place an order and pay.... and say things get delayed or you find the product else where, we are more than happy to cancel the order and refund you the money in full.