• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fx Panthera vs fx dynamic

Just want to get people's opinions on which of these two guns would be best for benchrest I've already got it narrowed down to these two guns because of their power and slug capability and I've also got it narrowed down to 25 caliber as well I just want to know between the Panthera and the dynamic which is more comfortable and accurate off of a bench any input is greatly appreciated thanks

I'm with Dairyboy. I have a .22/700 Panthera which I use for bench. The adjustability of the stock makes it easy to get perfect fit. The only drawback is the 300 cc bottle. It only gives me about 40 shots. That was solved by adding a 700 cc front bottle. Now I have about 100 shots per fill (30 gr slugs at about 1000 fps.). If you don't want to mess with the second bottle, tethering a tank is a viable option.
The balance hasn't been affected to any great degree. Overall, I've been delighted with the Panthera. It is a tack driver right out of the box without the need for a fortune in aftermarket parts.

Reactions: Dairyboy
I'm with Dairyboy. I have a .22/700 Panthera which I use for bench. The adjustability of the stock makes it easy to get perfect fit. The only drawback is the 300 cc bottle. It only gives me about 40 shots. That was solved by adding a 700 cc front bottle. Now I have about 100 shots per fill (30 gr slugs at about 1000 fps.). If you don't want to mess with the second bottle, tethering a tank is a viable option.
The balance hasn't been affected to any great degree. Overall, I've been delighted with the Panthera. It is a tack driver right out of the box without the need for a fortune in aftermarket parts.
Yeah I already plan on putting a 700cc bottle on the front of whichever gun I get balance and weight isn't that big of a deal to me cuz I like shots and power what I plan on doing is pushing a 38 grain h&n heavy slug to right around 1050 to 1100 feet per second so that is why these guns are on the top of my list in the first place because of the capability to have a ton of air and the ease of making power

Have you thought about AR Dynamic? You can use whatever AR-style stock and adjust the length of pull rather quickly. I believe it comes with a 580cc as well.
That is a good thought and I appreciate it but I want to go real high on the power and still want shots Plus I'm not a big fan of wobbly AR stocks even though I have a few lol