FX Panthera now shipping in the US

Back to Panthera and FX! Huge kudos to bring to reality what was once thought impossible!

Those who proclaims impossibilities do not create what is possible. With the advancement of technologies what was once impossible is now reality, what is impossible now will be the future!
Yes, the petroleum based FX Panthera rocks… Looking forward to hearing more from lucky owners.

Yeah we need to find a way to get rid of plastics too,...somehow.

But that is more down the line, lets concentrate in getting rid of fossil fuels first,...as fast as we can 😉
I used to work in a petro-chem facility. The only we we get off oil is if the earth population declines....aggressively. Literally everything revolves around oil, and not much would exist without it.

Well good for you all realizing that petroleum products are a part of modern life... Now back to FX marketing products before distribution .. as stated in back threads... Liners...kits.. ammo.. ???
Wearhouse full and stocked... So why do we see backorder or out of stock at every reputable vendor?
lol take a deep breath. Discussions evolve, its a normal part of the internet. No need to be negative towards people, which is as much a no no as thread derailing.

FX needs to stay relevant to sell products. So my guess is the new Panthera is more a priority than filling backorders on accessories. Good idea? I dont think so personally, but what do I know.

lol take a deep breath. Discussions evolve, its a normal part of the internet. No need to be negative towards people, which is as much a no no as thread derailing.

FX needs to stay relevant to sell products. So my guess is the new Panthera is more a priority than filling backorders on accessories. Good idea? I dont think so personally, but what do I know.
Not wound up at all ...If we don't stay on point then questions get ignored...

Reactions: MongooseV8
Complacency. Can "every" "thing" be improved substantially? What defines improvement? Is a very small, incremental improvement in weight or accuracy actually an improvement if the complexity substantially degrades the reliability or complexity of maintenance? How would one define the curve between improvement and complexity. You show extreme tendancies toward binary thinking. Good, bad. Innovative, stale and old. How about extremely reliable/easy to work on vs. a clusterfreak of complexity with minimal improvements to effectiveness. That and you seem like a Commy bot.

Yes, most of the Uber reliable guns you talked about can VERY reliably NOT earn my “commy” bot money. I do have a few of those simpler guns too because I have extreme binary thinking. LMAO. 🤣🤣🤣

Edit: given your behavior of stirring the pot perpetuating FX Panthera thread to bring it to the top again………how much you get from FX? Inquiring mind wants to know. I like to earn a few bucks too to pay for my Panthera.

Last edited:
I'm down.

Did you guys see Ted hit those cans at 300 yards? Holy heck! -Nate
there are people on the TUBE hitting things 800 yards+ with the impact and other air rifles. I don't see this as being anything that we cannot do already. I'm interested in the form-factor though. if only there was something we could do to raise the shot count to 100ish without doing something to mess up its overall profile. The 500mm version is interesting.

Reactions: M0ist0ne
FX Island? I know Fredrick had a Super Car, he has an Island too?

...well...he did invent the best airgun in the world. So he deserves it.

...freakin awesome...

No, it's not FX Sweden, it's FX USA--"your backordered items support our island and camera upgrades for the bloated budget for our YouTube/social media/influencer campaigns" 😁

which got me thinking...wonder how much AEAC is getting to revitalize some interest in the M3 with his 'tuning' series. Found the timing of this series ironically coincidental given with how long the M3 has been out and FX's cadence for rolling out new models...drive some last minute sales before the next impact is launched.

We are all pawns in the sales game, break out those credit cards! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: qball
there are people on the TUBE hitting things 800 yards+ with the impact and other air rifles. I don't see this as being anything that we cannot do already. I'm interested in the form-factor though. if only there was something we could do to raise the shot count to 100ish without doing something to mess up its overall profile. The 500mm version is interesting.
100-ish shot count? Which current gun has 100 ish shot count shooting .22 cal 40 grain slugs at 1050 fps? Even with a 700cc bottle you’d be lucky to get 30…

he has an Island too
Sweden do have a lot of coastal islands, but they do not look like that ( sandy ) their are more rocky.
That video probably down south in the US, at the Mexican gulf

Exactly the opposite of us Danes right to the west of Sweden, all our islands are sandy and just 1 are rocky and thats CUZ it lie south if Sweden.

Swedish coastal view.
udsigt1.jpg

Danish coastal view / island. only rocks there are in stone form and dropped by ice during last ice age.
iu

Last edited:
100-ish shot count? Which current gun has 100 ish shot count shooting .22 cal 40 grain slugs at 1050 fps? Even with a 700cc bottle you’d be lucky to get 30…
First of all, I don't wanna shoot .22. 2nd I don't wanna shoot 40 grain slugs. I'm fine with 26 - 32 grain slugs in .25. also I get 150 - 200 shots per fill in a m3 580 300cc. I can kill any small and medium game with it up to dog sized.

I have never been to bullpups, but an admire of FX and their innovative mindsets. Hands down they are leading and the rest is following(from one who has a Daystate).
I hope FX will adapt the Panthera technology to the Crown platform. Love to have a Crown(3) with 20inch barrel in .177cal that can shoot 20grain slugs all day.

First of all, I don't wanna shoot .22. 2nd I don't wanna shoot 40 grain slugs. I'm fine with 26 - 32 grain slugs in .25. also I get 150 - 200 shots per fill in a m3 580 300cc. I can kill any small and medium game with it up to dog sized.
Gotcha. Reality is with a very good tune I can get 26 to 28 shots from my Impact shooting .25 csl 43.5 grain NSA at 950 fps with 580cc bottle at 250 bar fill. That’s about as good as it gets with the current hammer/valve system on an Impact. I’m sure turning the power way down and shooting .25 King pellets at 880 it would get a lot more, but that’s low power stuff and the topic is the new Panther slug gun for NRL-22.