FX Panthera now shipping in the US

NUCLEAR. Designs have been developed that use spent fuel from “normal” power reactors. There is currently enough spent “waste” fuel in nuclear waste storage in the USA to power the entire WORLD for over 200 years. The biggest roadblock is our government. “We have seen the enemy, and it is US”.
FYI Google “Traveling Wave Reactor” if interested.

TWR link

TWR link 2

• Love
Reactions: qball
Without oil how do we make 90% of the things we use? Plastics are used in EVERYTHING!
1672000696906.jpeg

Rome wasn’t built in one day……😜

Reactions: Nomadic Pirate 66
NUCLEAR. Designs have been developed that use spent fuel from “normal” power reactors. There is currently enough spent “waste” fuel in nuclear waste storage in the USA to power the entire WORLD for over 200 years. The biggest roadblock is our government. “We have seen the enemy, and it is US”.
FYI Google “Traveling Wave Reactor” if interested.

TWR link

TWR link 2
Nuclear even if not the best solution is far better then fossil fuels,......that would be a welcome step to get rid of them now and buying some time to make true clean energy.

People who live in apartments
Thats also what i think, and really i would like to be able to charge where i park / at home.
And as the Lotto gods seen to have me on call block, well its probably just apartments for me until that final very small 1 room apartment.

Really having to go some place to charge, even if it just took a hour, well ATM i have a hard time seeing that as viable, but of course its a totally unknown so it could also be fine, as always i am open for being positive surprised, but thats just not what i am used to.

The gas tank i use they do have signs up saying you will be able to charge there soon, but at what rate and at what price.
Here KWH prices fluctuate wildly, so one day it can be a few cents and the next day its 1 dollar, on average though i still think we are in the top 3 most expensive places for a KWH. ( thats of course also the case for gasoline price )
Even if we are a world leader in Hippie power ( wind power ) CUZ really if you go elsewhere for your wind turbine, well they are all just copying us, the original wind power guys.

What other rifles or accessories are you referring to. For the first time in years we have very good stock not only at dealers but actually some inventory in the US to back up the dealers. We've expanded production capabilities in Sweden, brought anodizing in house, and have really increased production. Would love to hear from you what someone has been holding out for 6 months on? (Hoping you're not just anecdotally saying that because that's what you've heard. We're way past the Covid slow downs of last year :))
When will you accept new U.S. dealer requests?

Without oil how do we make 90% of the things we use? Plastics are used in EVERYTHING!
Exactly! Most have been bamboozled into believing it’s all about FUEL! As stated by @Centercut, look around and your eyes will see something in your present “line of sight” that was made from/with petroleum. Lots of pontificating about killing the ICE. Why can’t these technologies co-exist? And how is this all Panthera related? Oh, that’s right, some of its parts are made from petroleum based products.🙀

Exactly! Most have been bamboozled into believing it’s all about FUEL! As stated by @Centercut, look around and your eyes will see something in your present “line of sight” that was made from/with petroleum. Lots of pontificating about killing the ICE. Why can’t these technologies co-exist? And how is this all Panthera related? Oh, that’s right, some of its parts are made from petroleum based products.🙀
We need to get rid of fossil fuel as fast as we can, then single use plastics and eventually a lot of plastics or find a way to process them when discarded,....but yeah fossil fuels is priority then slowly do the rest 😉

• Sad
Reactions: qball and L.Leon
We need to get rid of fossil fuel as fast as we can, then single use plastics and eventually a lot of plastics or find a way to process them when discarded,....but yeah fossil fuels is priority then slowly do the rest 😉
Fossil fuels is what has allowed the poor to rise above. Get rid of and replace with what? Plastic is here to stay. Just look around you and see and feel it. Your PCPs probably have petroleum based parts. What the heck are your tires, phones, eyeglasses, pill coatings, etc. Made from? Pixie dust? To keep it Panthera based? I bet some parts in the Panthera are petroleum based. And that the manufacturing processes involved in making all our precious toys involve petroleum in more forms than just fuel. Pecking away on our phones or computers only proves the point. Our modern day existence is petroleum based… fact.

Fossil fuels is what has allowed the poor to rise above. Get rid of and replace with what? Plastic is here to stay. Just look around you and see and feel it. Your PCPs probably have petroleum based parts. What the heck are your tires, phones, eyeglasses, pill coatings, etc. Made from? Pixie dust? To keep it Panthera based? I bet some parts in the Panthera are petroleum based. And that the manufacturing processes involved in making all our precious toys involve petroleum in more forms than just fuel. Pecking away on our phones or computers only proves the point. Our modern day existence is petroleum based… fact.
Agreed, I don't think we're that close to ditching fossil fuels. For example the Tesla semi the numbers are impressive, really quick unit. But when you look into it you realize an 80000lb total weight same as a loaded diesel. That the diesel may lose a drag race but it's carrying 4x the cargo. Oh and the super charging stations for them, so fast. But they would each need their own substation lol. Among other issues, Elon said it was going to be released 2018. The reason gas and diesel are still such popular fuels is the energy density. Nothing is close as far as I know.

Exactly. No fossil fuels no PCPs, no Compressors, not much of anything related to our sport. Orings, valve seats, you name it. Oil is here to stay.

Reactions: tibor
My priority for a car are easy.

1: It have to be easy to get in and out off, so here a larger vehicle are a +, but i would be fine with a crossover or something like that.
The little Suzuki car i have now, well i also got it as its seat are a few inches further up than a regular car.

2: it is all about personal transport, so size do not really matter here, smaller is cheaper.

3: price: It have to be cheap, gas burners here are taxed on what they use up to a degree, after that MAX cost it dont get worse so you could buy a car here that would do 1/2 mile to the gallon,,,,,,,, which are just outrageous if you ask me, well at least when Denmark flex its "hulk" green muscles like we do.
But as long as you pay you be fine, again making me think our society are made to cater for the rich and the rest of us are just along for the ride.

Max green tac on a car here will be something like 3400 USD a year, my little 3 CYL / 1000 cc / 70 HP Suzuki cost me 142 USD/year
Remember this is just the green owners tax, there are many more taxes, your average gasoline car could easy cost you 750 USD/mo to own, then come running expenses and as i said gasoline here are also not cheap, like owning the car operating one, Denmark are probably in the top 5 most expensive EU countries to do just that.

EV are cheaper CUZ everyone are catering to that. and when it come to operating one, even with the insane KWH prizes here, a EV are actually cheaper than a gasoline car.

PS: with a lotto win,,,,,,, well all of that is out of the window, and i would need a ladder or elevator / lifting platform attached to my dream car to get up into it, and trust me i would every day drive that SOB even if it do not fit in any parking slot here and i would be forced to take 2 and then have a lot of car sticking out, or use dedicated truck ( semi ) parking spots and then take a taxi to where i need to go as these parking are usually not in town.

15 tonnes of small arms fire proof APC have its drawbacks to drive too i guess, but at least as a indigenous Dane it will allow me to drive to some neighbourhoods here and be relative safe.
And my first order of the day would be to visit such places, and video the results of just me prepense there, and it usually get pretty hectic fast in those places.