FX Panthera now shipping in the US

Ordered mine from UtahAir at 8am on the 7th, was also told of the delay. Went for 22cal in 700mm, let's see who gets theirs first! Lol
I have the same rifle on order from Utah Air. Ordered with the Accu-Tac bipod and Eagle Vision Infinity rings. Already have a new Sightton SIII 10-50x60, M-Loc weights, Vortex Bubble weights, and 34 Gr Patriot Javelins in both .217 and .218 on the bench and ready for set-up.

Will be fun to set-up and tune.

While Tesla is ramping up efforts to produce batteries on its own, Tesla batteries are made in China, Nevada, and Kansas.

A bit off topic but Tesla just recently started to use Chinese LFP batteries for their lower price models. It’s only matter of time Tesla produces LFP batteries at scale in house here in the US now that the LFP pattern has expired, LFP is the future of energy storage next 5-10 years. Tesla is the only American company with the ultimate goal of produce EVERYTHING in house here in the US! The one and only true American company! Eventually they will have raw material go in one end of building and cars out of the other! Mind blowing stuff! Tesla is more American than apple pies and is the only car brand I would buy in the foreseeable future

I would LOVE to see an American airgun company even attempt to do the same at scale. FX is the only company that has the goal of MAKING as many parts in house as possible as supposed to be just an assembler of parts from everywhere/everyone else, they even have anodizing and laser etching machines now. Competition is great!

Last edited:
Only problem with tesla being a automotive company is that they do not like sharing ANYTHING. Have you ever tried to get a automotive part from tesla without being a owner of one? Have you ever look at oreillys or other parts stores for parts that fit on a tesla? Have you ever tried to get repair info on a tesla? Do you know anyone who has ever tried to get a car repaired outside of a Tesla approved facility. When you do is when you see they don't like sharing much with others.

Oh not bitter, just stating some things I noticed with dealing with this company.

Allen

Last edited:
Reactions: whyzee
Only problem with tesla being a automotive company is that they do not like sharing ANYTHING. Have you ever tried to get a automotive part from tesla without being a owner of one? Have you ever look at oreillys or other parts stores for parts that fit on a tesla? Have you ever tried to get repair info on a tesla? Do you know anyone who has ever tried to get a car repaired outside of a Tesla approved facility. When you do is when you see they don't like sharing much with others.

Oh not bitter, just stating some things I noticed with dealing with this company.

Allen

If Tesla shared the same part as others then they will be just as behind time as everyone else. Do I need to buy a common fuse? Nope, it has none! Spark plugs? Nope! Vacuum hoses?…….. And this kind of problems doesn’t happen to other ICE cars like VW or toyota/Lexus? Yeah right! And what parts do you need to begin with? There are third party Tesla shops these days but they have so few parts and so little issues to begin with. I don’t remember last time I changed oil or saw leak.

Best part is no part and I have no issues with any parts yet. Ok I lied, I had to use third party windshield fluids and due for tire change soon. Had to replace bumper cover due to accident and it was as painless as it can get plus cheaper than expected. Tesla is not perfect but I sure as hell won’t buy a Mar(I)ch-E from Mexico with no place to charge it. Oh, good luck finding parts for those at auto zone. when I wrenched on my cars I always used OEM parts anyways because autozone parts are a joke/Russian roulette, it’s not like I haven’t tried all these years.

Most of us are old enough to have decades of headaches with ICE cars, I even wrenched on my cars especially my old Land Cruiser. I’m tired of all the oil, grease, mess, smell and crazy gas prices! I’m done, sick and tired of all the ICE cars PERIOD!!! Can’t wait to replace all my cars with Teslas! Just like I’m done with PB except I’ll still have some PB for rare occasions/specific purposes.

Just like Tesla I get FX parts direct for fast and cheap! Two of my favorite companies!

Last edited:
If Tesla shared the same part as others then they will be just as behind time as everyone else. Do I need to buy a common fuse? Nope, it has none! Spark plugs? Nope! Vacuum hoses?…….. And this kind of problems doesn’t happen to other ICE cars like VW or toyota/Lexus? Yeah right! And what parts do you need to begin with? There are third party Tesla shops these days but they have so few parts and so little issues to begin with. I don’t remember last time I changed oil or saw leak.

Best part is no part and I have no issues with any parts yet. Ok I lied, I had to use third party windshield fluids and due for tire change soon. Had to replace bumper cover due to accident and it was as painless as it can get plus cheaper than expected. Tesla is not perfect but I sure as hell won’t buy a Mar(I)ch-E from Mexico with no place to charge it. Oh, good luck finding parts for those at auto zone. when I wrenched on my cars I always used OEM parts anyways because autozone parts are a joke/Russian roulette, it’s not like I haven’t tried all these years.

Most of us are old enough to have decades of headaches with ICE cars, I even wrenched on my cars especially my old Land Cruiser. I’m tired of all the oil, grease, mess, smell and crazy gas prices! I’m done, sick and tired of all the ICE cars PERIOD!!! Can’t wait to replace all my cars with Teslas! Just like I’m done with PB except I’ll still have some PB for rare occasions/specific purposes.

Just like Tesla I get FX parts direct for fast and cheap! Two of my favorite companies!
Electric is the way to go !!!....Got an electric dirt bike and it's fantastic, no oil, no radiator, starter, clutch, gearbox, no real parts to go wrong and no maintenance but tires and maintain the chain, new OEM motors or aftermarket are cheap.

Instant power, silent, a joy to ride and I absolutely love it and already looking to buy a ZERO DSR,....again an American company with a great product

Reactions: qball
If they shared the same part as others then they will be just as behind time as everyone else. Do I need to buy a common fuse? Nope, it has none! Spark plugs? Nope! Vacuum hoses?…….. And this kind of problems doesn’t happen to other ICE cars like VW or toyota/Lexus? Yeah right! And what parts do you need to begin with? There are third party Tesla shops these days but they have so few parts and so little issues to begin with. I don’t remember last time I changed oil or saw leak.

Best part is no part and I have no issues with any parts yet. Ok I lied, I had to use third party windshield fluids and due for tire change soon. Had to replace bumper cover due to accident and it was as painless as it can get plus cheaper than expected. Tesla is not perfect but I sure as hell won’t buy a Mar(I)ch-E from Mexico with no place to charge it. Oh, good luck finding parts for those at auto zone. when I wrenched on my cars I always used OEM parts anyways so autozone parts are a joke, it’s not like I haven’t tried all these years.

Lol apparently you have not tried to get a replacement part either. Window regulator, window switches. In the past its has always been on backorder for customers and if you are a independent shop not available. Wiring schematic to diagnose those items? Good luck!

Allen

Electric is the way to go !!!....Got an electric dirt bike and it's fantastic, no oil, no radiator, starter, clutch, gearbox, no real parts to go wrong, new OEM motors or aftermarket are cheap.

Instant power, silent, a joy to ride and I absolutely love it and already looking to buy a ZERO DSR,....again an American company with a great product

I even switched all my tools to electric/Milwaukee, the Milwaukee 18v electric chain saw SPANKS all but the biggest gas chainsaws(I can cut 3ft rounds like butter) PLUS I don’t have to maintain it plus I use the battery on all the other tools sharing the same battery platform. ICE anything is dodo at the edge or bottom of the cliff!

And I'm all for electric as long as we can provide clean energy to charge them.

Allen

Yeah, that’s the next energy Revolution! Modern Nuclear will make a comeback plus possible fusion breakthrough. Mean while since I work from home my solar surplus can provide more than what I need for how little I drive. I literally can drive for “free” on all my local trips.

Directly from the sun to my roof to my Tesla as supposed to sucking up nasty oil from ground, ship across the ocean, refined at nasty refineries owned by greedy oil companies and trucked to gas stations then to my car. AND more importantly…….ZERO cents went to people who blew up World Trade! Still remember that day like yesterday, never forget 9-11!

O i will never forget 9-11 even if im not American.
But the main thing here is what that date cost me and my already at the time restrained freedom,,,,, a price i would not like to pay if i had a actual say on the matter.

Battery tech are also moving along nicely, though not fast but at least the field are moving, i am hooping that in 2- 4 years time when it is time for me to get a new car, i will be able to get a little car with the range of big cars today, that will do just fine for my immediate driving need, and also for some freak occurrence as my country are peanut size.

Reactions: qball
I think about the hurdles. People who live in apartments. How do they charge their cars? What if everyone in the complex had one? Actually I know of a some and they make a shopping trip out of each charge.

Allen

There are tons of challenges and with challenges come opportunities also. Batteries are still expensive but that’s changing at break neck speed and properties with charging stations will get premium. Then the wild card is robo taxi where people don’t need to own a car period. Future is bright indeed.

Back just a few years ago PCP is so expensive because of air supply problem but thanks to inexpensive compressors and surplus SCBA tanks air supply is much less of an issue compared to before. As soon as Tesla and others ramp up LFP production it’s beginning of the end for dino fuel as we know it, semi trucks just hit the road this month!

Reactions: Nomadic Pirate 66
O i will never forget 9-11 even if im not American.
But the main thing here is what that date cost me and my already at the time restrained freedom,,,,, a price i would not like to pay if i had a actual say on the matter.

Battery tech are also moving along nicely, though not fast but at least the field are moving, i am hooping that in 2- 4 years time when it is time for me to get a new car, i will be able to get a little car with the range of big cars today, that will do just fine for my immediate driving need, and also for some freak occurrence as my country are peanut size.

I’m confident that in a few years things will be dramatically different than today, Tesla and Chinese EVs will be so cheap it would be foolish to buy an ICE car.

Reactions: Nomadic Pirate 66