FX Panthera now shipping in the US

Just an update to let you know that the first round FX Panthera's are starting to ship out to dealers today. We're getting out what we can today before cutoff and then more shipping next week. I know everyone is excited for these to get in customers hands and for feedback to be shared. Are hope is that we have a lot of Panthera's being used for the first time in monthly NRL22 matches starting in January / February.

In the meantime while you wait, Hein Frommann offers his insight into the gun through his engineering eyes:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE HERE ON AIRGUN NATION!

Pushing this one real hard, what about all the others that has been on hold for over 6 months?
What other rifles or accessories are you referring to. For the first time in years we have very good stock not only at dealers but actually some inventory in the US to back up the dealers. We've expanded production capabilities in Sweden, brought anodizing in house, and have really increased production. Would love to hear from you what someone has been holding out for 6 months on? (Hoping you're not just anecdotally saying that because that's what you've heard. We're way past the Covid slow downs of last year :))

What other rifles or accessories are you referring to. For the first time in years we have very good stock not only at dealers but actually some inventory in the US to back up the dealers. We've expanded production capabilities in Sweden, brought anodizing in house, and have really increased production. Would love to hear from you what someone has been holding out for 6 months on? (Hoping you're not just anecdotally saying that because that's what you've heard. We're way past the Covid slow downs of last year :))

Have had my .177 600mm slug liner on preorder with SPAW for over 1.5yrs! Any info on when they will finally start shipping out??

I'm ready. I'll be one of th first regular Joe's to have it!

If it's everything you say it is, I'll be sharing it all on over my YouTube and facebook. Hell even it it isn't I'll be sharing. So let's hope she performs!

My 700mm .25 m3 gathers CROWDS at the range. Couple 10 shot groups at 100y and I'll have 6 people standing behind me in a 7 lane indoor range.

I'm really hoping a 700mm .22 panthera is worthy of the same attention!

This type of attention I get at the range is going to help me start a brick and mortar shop in Wyoming. I have peaked a lot of interest. I just need to make a good showing at a couple competitions and I think I could make store front viable.

Tired of leaving my house on nights and weeks blends to fix people's furnaces, boilers, and plumbing lol. Looking to retired of the trades and make a living doing something I'm passionate about!

Sorry for the rant. Had a few drinks and I'm anxious to get this thing in my hands 😂🤙

I wouldn’t expect anything until maybe end of next week. FX stated that they were shipping yesterday. So unless they shipped them overnight to the dealers the rifles won’t arrive until most likely Wednesday and that’s depending on what the weather does.
Then you need to give the dealers a few days at least, to inventory and get ready to ship back out. I actually don’t see the majority getting into hands until after the New Year but that’s just my opinion.
Just trying to give realistic expectations for all of us which are waiting.
Also, did anyone watch the FX recent release where I believe I heard there will be a .35 coming eventually?

Buy American.

Only thing that’s is truly made in America and miles ahead of anything and anyone in the world is Tesla! Get one and you will understand…..granted it’s not an airgun. When an American airgun company becomes as innovative as FX or Tesla then I’ll be the first one in line to get one! I refuse to support complacency marketed as patriotism.

Last edited: