FX Panthera Hunter Compact with an Element Theos Scope?

Sure that’s not a Yokozuna? The ryu is koi sized (like 30mm and change and smaller than the panthera shroud (34mm) from everything I can find on it and the panthera. Not trying to argue, just hate for the fella above to buy one and not get what they expected.

Sure that’s not a Yokozuna? The ryu is koi sized (like 30mm and change and smaller than the panthera shroud (34mm) from everything I can find on it and the panthera. Not trying to argue, just hate for the fella above to buy one and not get what they expected.
K0DMT, You are absolutely right! Thanks for pointing that out. I obviously didn't study the picture long enough to determine that Joel (Palm Beach Airguns) had shortened it up the YOKOZUNA. I have both the RYU and the Yoko. The RYU has 3 black sections and the Yoko has 4 in its complete form factor. Also all the black segments of the RYU are the same length whereas the YOKO has one longer segment and three shorter ones. Thanks again for the keen eye. I wouldn't want to steer someone wrong either.

Yokozuna vs Ryu.JPG

Reactions: MysticalDragon
Really nice. I am also looking for a bipod pikatini adaptor. The gave me the wrong one.
If FX will EVER release the side rails adapter for the Panthera, it will be nice to mount legs to that point to keep everything compact.
It's been "out of stock" and only available for pre-order since the the Panthera's release. I gave up and canceled my order after 3 months of waiting.

Screenshot 2023-10-01 at 3.06.04 PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Engel