FX Panthera ammo

Nice combination…but for paper shooting for accuracy at 100 yards…Altaros is the way to go…group size is significantly smaller and flyers are very rare…
that's why I wrote up to 300 m that I use altaros smooth for accurate shooting. up to 100m I use Zan and my maximum dispersion is up to 15mm, but as I write I use cal. 6.35 and 41 grain slugs at this distance

so yesterday I tested a new batch of kingpb 49 grain and I have to say that it is unusable. the previous batch was fine at 200m, now the dispersion is impossible to measure. each slug has a different weight, maybe even a diameter, because each one flew at a different speed. while Zan new design slugs 41grain are super accurate speed stable, speed range 300.4-300.5ms and at 87m they flew almost one hole. so the way I see it, kingpb has ended for me. while Zan keeps getting better.

Agree…my experience comparing H&N, Javs and ZAN show better grouping with ZAN at 100 yds…regardless of weight…on all weights compared, ZAN proves better…for me at 100 yards best are Alteros…second best are ZAN…hoping ZAN will soon offer a rounded point slug…I am sure a rouned point ZAN may equal Alteros accuracy…
I would also add NSA slugs. super accuracy for me at a higher weight

Fx Dynamic at 100 yards…one of those days of good shooting…
1694293482215.jpeg

Reactions: darknes and Mcleod
so I tested how low and with what it is possible to shoot. I found out that at 115 bar, macro and micro completely down, i.e. macro 1 micro is at a minimum (I use a hammer of 13.6 grams) ammunition pellets jsb exact king heavy MK2 2.2 grams, i.e. 33.95 grain at 280 m/s number of shots per charge 247. to 100 meters ideal and accurate.
That is an impressive speed and shot count with that slug weight and all control buttons down…and only 115 Bar pressure…maybe we all should do that…was it with double bottle?

Reactions: Mcleod