Fx Panthera 700 and pellets

Hi guys I have a Fx panthera 700 and I was wondering what happens if I shoot pellets? I know is a dedicated slug rifle but were I live is basically imposible to get them, also are really expensive.

Br

EDB8A110-83D6-4F31-9B02-77EB5F651A9C.jpeg

it shoots pellets just fine, why shouldn't it?? Just just down the reg pressure to keep the speed down, because pellets are lighter.

I'm interested in this as well.

I bought a .22/700 Panthera to experiment with slugs and planned on retuning to shooting the 25g JSB Monster Redesigns afterwards. In my area and for my applications I don't need/want the power/range of slugs, pellets are better suited.

I'd appreciate it if you would share your experiences (and details) about shooting pellets with the Panthera.

Cheers!

Theres absolutely nothing wrong with trying to shoot pellets from it, shoot them on its current tune, chronograph the numbers while testing accuracy.

If too fast which they likely will be , degas the rifle and adjust the regulator to a lower set pressure per the instructions in the manual. I would suggest lowering the regulator below where you think it might be good that way you can just continue to work your way up without having to degas for adjustment. Simply go in small increments.

Reactions: Vana2