• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

FX owners, Happy with Customer service?

Factory regulator is PLENTY good. I'd just advise only making adjustments to it in SMALL increments (then dry fire) only moving the pressure up. If you need to adjust pressure down, it's advisable to de-gas the gun. (air tank should be removable while still full, making it easy to de-gas the gun, double check on that) Preferably you adjust the regulator as little as possible. Find the sweet spot, and leave it.

I use a yong heng to fill a 9 litre tank. Then fill my guns from that. Your gun has a relatively small reservoir, so would not be nearly as much of a pain to hand pump as my 480 or 580cc bottles would be.

I'd pick up a decent scope, mounts, a moderator, and bipod if you don't have one. And plenty of JSB or FX pellets 

When getting into PCPs it’s a good idea to have your Air Source figured out. You have plenty of options. Some are better than others, but highly subjective. You can rent a Nitrogen tank from a welding supply, you can pump by hand (I have never done it, & most don’t recommend it) Buy a high end compressor (expensive $2K+) a cheap compressor (it’s always a gamble) Mid grade compressor ~ $750 to 1200, still a gamble, you can fill a tank at a local dive shop - they don’t always fill to such high pressure, and a booster, that’s what I use, they are slow.