So the aea bw s45 isn't semi? Or the fx impact? Or the aea terminator .357 or the fx panthers? Ya I'm legit curious seems you need to do some research ... get back to me when you know what your talking about
He needs to do research 🧐?? OMG. None of those fx models are semi. After reading more of this thread you obviously know that. Why would you say what you said up there. MAkes no sense. Fx is quality and AEA is China. Tells all you need to know.

Last edited:
So instead of actually trying to contribute to the forum, you post spamy question?

Great way to have people notice you and avoid your sales thread.

Being as neither of those brands have a semi auto, you may need to do some more research before you buy or sell anything.
Aea definitely has more than one semi-auto’s. I own 2. There is no comparison in quality between the 2. Of your looking for a high quality semi with full as a bonus get the LCS SK-19. I own it and it kicks butt.

Suggested a crazy idea to Fredrik, Bring back the FX revolution for RMAC speed silhouette, just as a single piece. Just to prove how good the technology has been at FX. He didnt reply :ROFLMAO:. The matter of fact is that AEA sometimes feels like a raw material billet which needs to be processed further
Probably not a great comparison
AEAs do need a “ going over.”
Having said that …. Once sorted out they perform admirably.

FX does not have a Simi auto!

Turd isn’t nice.
i have two Bin tack SW 45 semi. they are a beast!!! also have the AEA Terminator 357 as well also a beast as well a the FX M3 35 caliber as well as the FX Maverick and the Umarex 50 Caliber also the LCS SK-19 30 caliber semi / full auto as well as 2 Hatson Blitz 30 caliber rifle. air rifles have come a long way! i got hooked and wound up buying about 12 with in the past years! :) some go completely through 2 55 gallon steel drums!! the 50 caliber at peak full charge went through 3 55 gallon steel drums! the FX 35 caliber M3 shooting 2 inch groups at 200 yards!!!! thats bad ass!!

Reactions: Ssgmac
OK some of this conversation isn't really productive I too am curious about the differences between FX and AEA in when it become to accuracy I'm thinking about doing some competition shooting and wanna make sure I get the best bang for my buck I've looked at today's date alpha wolf and the delta wolf and done some comparisons on those that were certainly informative but AEA certainly has a price point there's more to my budget and has adjustability that compares to the FX as far as I can tell but I have never shot either I do hold extremely good groups with rifle as priced such as the the beaman chef 2. And have actually won a couple local competitions in Boise but I'm thinking about doing something at the Rocky Mountain air gun challenge and I'm willing to invest in a decent rifle so facts not opinion would be greatly appreciated as you know the FX and the day state are in the high 2000s to low $3000 range please respond with what you have actually witnessed or researched rather than just an opinion like Fords are better than chevys because I said so

Reactions: deermaster1987
OK some of this conversation isn't really productive I too am curious about the differences between FX and AEA in when it become to accuracy I'm thinking about doing some competition shooting and wanna make sure I get the best bang for my buck I've looked at today's date alpha wolf and the delta wolf and done some comparisons on those that were certainly informative but AEA certainly has a price point there's more to my budget and has adjustability that compares to the FX as far as I can tell but I have never shot either I do hold extremely good groups with rifle as priced such as the the beaman chef 2. And have actually won a couple local competitions in Boise but I'm thinking about doing something at the Rocky Mountain air gun challenge and I'm willing to invest in a decent rifle so facts not opinion would be greatly appreciated as you know the FX and the day state are in the high 2000s to low $3000 range please respond with what you have actually witnessed or researched rather than just an opinion like Fords are better than chevys because I said so

AEA doesn't really have competition guns. They are more for hunting and whatever else you can use your imagination to do with them.

I certainly believe you can shoot well with mid priced guns but you need to do the research on various brands and their offerings. AEA however is not a brand that caters to that niche.