• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
So instead of actually trying to contribute to the forum, you post spamy question?

Great way to have people notice you and avoid your sales thread.

Being as neither of those brands have a semi auto, you may need to do some more research before you buy or sell anything.
So the aea bw s45 isn't semi? Or the fx impact? Or the aea terminator .357 or the fx panthers? Ya I'm legit curious seems you need to do some research ... get back to me when you know what your talking about

Reactions: Vortecsix
FX. For sure. Long term parts availabilty. AEA pretty rough with parts and customer service.
I have the aea m50 and the gauge was broken out of the box. The folding stock doesn't hold very well although I do like the way the rifle shoots... problem I'm seeing is finding an fx in a caliber that has the fpe for deer hunting.... any suggestions I would like it as compact as possible and still have the capabilities of a shot for deer or to 80ish yards

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
FX doesn't offer any semi-auto. AEA offers semi in multiple calibers from .22 up to .45. I've had the BW S45 and would not recommend it. Your ammo selection is very limited do to "compatible ammo" requirements. Also I find AEA quality to be meh.

If you are willing to spend FX prices you should look at: Leshiy 2, Huben or Western Airguns (Rattler or Sidewinder). Those are really the best semi options out there now.

This one might fit your requirements: https://www.airgunsofarizona.com/big-bore-airguns/western-airguns-rattler-.357/

So the aea bw s45 isn't semi? Or the fx impact? Or the aea terminator .357 or the fx panthers? Ya I'm legit curious seems you need to do some research ... get back to me when you know what your talking about
Lol I'm glad I weeded out the Karen so soon thanks.... ps of you know so much about pcp then you should already know which setup you need for your truck.... and by that which tank you should get...

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
FX doesn't offer any semi-auto. AEA offers semi in multiple calibers from .22 up to .45. I've had the BW S45 and would not recommend it. Your ammo selection is very limited do to "compatible ammo" requirements. Also I find AEA quality to be meh.

If you are willing to spend FX prices you should look at: Leshiy 2, Huben or Western Airguns (Rattler or Sidewinder). Those are really the best semi options out there now.
The fx monsoon and fx revolution is semi... I'm guessing you mean not in the caliber im looking for?

7470931E-BF76-49D6-8777-1D6D19963F83.jpeg

Reactions: deermaster1987
I'm leaning toward a custom rifle for you. For deer. Maybe a benjamin pitt bull (custom) or some other type of custom rifle like these https://www.timberlineairguns.com/guns.html
Don't know why you want or need semi auto, so im not recommending any. If you want a quality hunting rifle, you need one clean shot. Maybe one follow up to end it.

My aea guns all developed problems shortly after purchase. I had more than one because the glitches were so bad the vendor stopped trying to fix the first one and sent a replacement. It basically started having all the same problems as the first, so I swapped it for a lower caliber, thinking that might be easier on the hardware. Third gun is the charm, right? Not with aea. The lower caliber gun jams almost every time I use it, plus the valve pin broke after just a little bit of use.

I suppose, if you like taking things apart and putting them back together over and over again, and tinkering more than shooting the Aea would work well for you. :)