• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
AEA doesn't really have competition guns. They are more for hunting and whatever else you can use your imagination to do with them.

I certainly believe you can shoot well with mid priced guns but you need to do the research on various brands and their offerings. AEA however is not a brand that caters to that niche.
I appreciate the honest feedback in your opinion. Would you go with day state or f x

OK some of this conversation isn't really productive I too am curious about the differences between FX and AEA in when it become to accuracy I'm thinking about doing some competition shooting and wanna make sure I get the best bang for my buck I've looked at today's date alpha wolf and the delta wolf and done some comparisons on those that were certainly informative but AEA certainly has a price point there's more to my budget and has adjustability that compares to the FX as far as I can tell but I have never shot either I do hold extremely good groups with rifle as priced such as the the beaman chef 2. And have actually won a couple local competitions in Boise but I'm thinking about doing something at the Rocky Mountain air gun challenge and I'm willing to invest in a decent rifle so facts not opinion would be greatly appreciated as you know the FX and the day state are in the high 2000s to low $3000 range please respond with what you have actually witnessed or researched rather than just an opinion like Fords are better than chevys because I said so
1. Pick a competition you will enjoy and can actually train for. The basic rule of thumb for precision shooting is 10 hours training per 1 hour of competition to just become competitive.

2. Volunteer at a competition so you can observe what the top shooters do from the time they sign in until they complete their relay. You need to know their process from soup to nuts so you know what to train for. Study their rifle and set up. Talk to them. The top shooters appreciate volunteers and tend to answer your questions. After one or two events you should know the brand and model of rifle you need, how to set it up, and how to train and what to train for.

Last edited: