FX New Launch...Maverick Sniper/ Compact

Dual reg hammerless impact would be ridiculous!!!

However I hope FX doesn’t go full auto pilot mode With electronic guns like Daystate Deltawolf. As awesome as feature of auto tuning is I’m actually not all that interested. It’s kinda like a Tesla, it will even drive me most of the way and no shift or anything. However it makes it a great transportation but not great enjoyment to drive because you aren’t driving. It is a far better transportation/tool to get me to the destination but I don’t make a living shooting anything so the joy of “driving” “manual” is far greater when I want to enjoy the drive. The impact and other manual guns have been that “driving” experience or that journey. I spent time tinkering and tuning many times over then over again and i enjoy every bit of it. even when I got to it to shoot absolutely amazing I still changed it to something else, again, the destination is only the reason for me to partake and enjoy the journey. If I had a delta wolf then I would of tried it, determine it shoots well and then back into the case but why would I take it out again? At the end of the day these guns are adult legos for me. I live in the suburb I practically only shoot guns well under 12FPE. 

It’s just like wife’s little Tesla, phenomenal commuter car but we both working from home now, unless it’s just a quick trip to the store for something it just sits there. I rather drive my 1997 POS 4x4 with paint peeling most of the time. 

Prepping and tuning our first round of Maverick Compacts to be shipped...

Maverick Compact5.1606592752.jpg