FX new A.M.P regulator. Any info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good some people are happy! To bad it's not all of us.

That sucks you’re not happy but couldn’t the warranty have fixed these issues?

If you look hard enough on these forums you’ll find someone with serious issues with every brand of gun out there. Thankfully FX has a good warranty and at least for me personally. I know more people who don’t have problems than those that do.

Good some people are happy! To bad it's not all of us.

That sucks you’re not happy but couldn’t the warranty have fixed these issues?

If you look hard enough on these forums you’ll find someone with serious issues with every brand of gun out there. Thankfully FX has a good warranty and at least for me personally. I know more people who don’t have problems than those that do.

I have to change my comment and say that FX has treated me good. See my final post about replacement of manometer. I also got a new plastic reg piston for free, woohoo, Anyway for those of you with the AMP reg like mine good luck and if yours works may it keep working. Big thanks to Huma for the gen 3 reg. for Crown owners.

Aside from the gauges and regulators that you guys take issue with, how did/do your FX rifles shoot?

I never had the Streamline on the range to shoot groups, but the Wildcat, Crown and ImpactX I had on the range all did 1moa or better at 100 yds.

The WC had a Huma reg, the Crown and Impact have AMP regs. All three gave single-digit ES shot strings.

Just to put things into perspective.

I got your point, and YES they shoot VERY good! But while shooting VERY good, and you need to put some transparant tape over the gauges isn’normal i would say. I also own a medium budget gun,, not sonaccurate, but more power. AND warranty! The warranty case isn’t over yet for me personally! I treat it like a baby, clean it, even do I didn’t shoot it.And i needed to pay for 2 stuck gauges & parts and labor for internal air leaks. This, from new to 6 months old.

i wrote about this to FX Sweden, but no answer! I guess my name triggers an alarm in the factory.

And i was truly sure to buy the impact mkII Sniper version, cal 30. If you put your savings into a Porsche, and 1 month later the window falls out, and you need to pay it.....than a few water leaks (also needed to pay) and after that you see a commercial of Porsche themself, claiming that “my”( and thousands of others) have junk parts on their cars, that needed to be replaced by better types! They are decent enough, and wanna hold the brand up high.......the do a recall!! 

On the Crown, 3 different regulators in a few months time! They launch the AMP like its the solution to it all! No, it isn’t! A small company like HUMA , are capable to make the Crown & impact PERFECT! BUT @ your own cost! Again +€100 !! 

OTher brands have problems too.

But they don’t spit in my face, saying my gauges are crap! (+ the AMP destroyer) This is MY PERSONAL experience with FX Airguns. Others might be lucky with theirs. The youtubers that praise the brand to heaven, like the SA guy, all get their stuff for free from FX.

JMHO.

All we can go by are our own experiences. Mine happen to be good. And I don't baby my rifles. My Streamline was a straight-up workhorse. I got it in December of 2017 and took it straight to the farms in Upper Michigan. Sub-zero temps, frozen solid and it never skipped a beat. A year later I bought the Crown, same treatment, same results. My guns get rode hard and put away most nights without even a wipe-down. My Impact has been covered in dust and from hours outside on the farms, rained on even, yet it hasn't skipped a beat.

I don't blame you for being upset based upon your experiences. But I have nothing but praise for the company and their rifles based upon mine.

So I think I found out what my problem was. The setting would drop after shooting a mag full from 150 to 145 bar. Couldn’t figure out what was going on unit I got a huma reg to replace the stock one and had to remove the manometers so I got it checked.

It was showing over ~ 80+ bar ( hard to tell exactly) higher than what it should be! I was setting the reg passed its limit. Just marked it on the glass but have to find a new manometer. After allowing for the discrepancy I have the rifle tuned in nicely now. All because of a cheap gauge. 

I used the bottle gauge for the reg it was reading ok. I put the defective one for bottle pressure, I can use my pump gauge to make sure it's at 250bar. 

So I think I found out what my problem was. The setting would drop after shooting a mag full from 150 to 145 bar. Couldn’t figure out what was going on unit I got a huma reg to replace the stock one and had to remove the manometer so I got it checked. It was showing over 80 bar lower than what it should be! I was setting the reg passed it limit. So have to find a new manometer.

great you got the Huma! You will notice a huge improvement! And about the gauge.......well....FX said d it themself! 

They are junk. And if you offer digital gauges(swiss made) as an option, while you just changed the gauges, i assume they don’t trust the gen 2 gauges neither. Good luck. I am FX-free(after loosing about 4-500€

Just an update. FX is replacing the faulty gauges. So they are looking after the defective manometers issue for those of us with those! 

I was reminded by a member that 158 bar would still be ok for the reg. and even FX says 160+ should be ok. My measurements were made with just my pump gauge so could be out too. Or it could be the Belleville washers aren’t the same in every case. 

Anyway I'm happy have the rifle tuned in and FX warranty is good! 

Just an update. FX is replacing the faulty gauges. So they are looking after the defective manometers issue for those of us with those! 

I was reminded by a member that 158 bar would still be ok for the reg. and even FX says 160+ should be ok. My measurements were made with just my pump gauge so could be out too. Or it could be the Belleville washers aren’t the same in every case. 

good for you! About FX changing the faulty manometers : it’s non of my business, but I’m 99,9% sure you live in the states. I can be wrong. I wrote it above : 3 “faulty” manometers in less than 6 months + airleaks. Never above 145 bar. Needed to pay EVERY SINGLE PART& labor! I demanded warranty! Nope! “ you must have done SOMETHING wrong”! So, no money, no gun back! Last thing about FX! NOW suddenly the replace gauges! This is only due to comments & youtube reviews! NOT because they suddenly feel guilty, selling thousands of $1500-$2000 airguns with $4 manometers! Nobody gives a damn that i sold my FX. Especially FX Europe! No more FX for me. Feels like burning your money. Cheers

good for you! About FX changing the faulty manometers : it’s non of my business, but I’m 99,9% sure you live in the states. I can be wrong. I wrote it above : 3 “faulty” manometers in less than 6 months + airleaks. Never above 145 bar. Needed to pay EVERY SINGLE PART& labor! I demanded warranty! Nope! “ you must have done SOMETHING wrong”! So, no money, no gun back! Last thing about FX! NOW suddenly the replace gauges! This is only due to comments & youtube reviews! NOT because they suddenly feel guilty, selling thousands of $1500-$2000 airguns with $4 manometers! Nobody gives a damn that i sold my FX. Especially FX Europe! No more FX for me. Feels like burning your money. Cheers

You just can’t resist, can you? When I saw Maddad’s post yesterday I thought to myself that it was only a matter of time before Boets would show up and start being negative again. We get it! You have issues with FX. There’s plenty of people happy with their rifles and there are also people that need help but the constant trolling from you isn’t helping them so maybe if you don’t have anything constructive to add to the conversation, just don’t say it? (Or maybe just say it once and be done? lol)

You just can’t resist, can you? When I saw Maddad’s post yesterday I thought to myself that it was only a matter of time before Boets would show up and start being negative again. We get it! You have issues with FX. There’s plenty of people happy with their rifles and there are also people that need help but the constant trolling from you isn’t helping them so maybe if you don’t have anything constructive to add to the conversation, just don’t say it? (Or maybe just say it once and be done? lol)

You don’t even bother what i write stupid a**! FX is a EUTOPEAN company, and dies ALL to keep the “worldleaders” happy!

And the European custumers need to pay for broken parts! WHAT part do you don’t understand On my youtube channel are LOADS of people with FX junk, and left in the dark! Only the US gets the newest parts and warranty! Again, WHAT PART DO YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND?

They stole ‘y money, and i will not keep my mouth shut for an indiankiller! 

Man, you are stupid! Spain, portugal, the KICKED FX OUT 3weeks ago!! What’s the deal with aoa suddenly troowing all fx stuff out? 

They ropp off people, and ur to stupid to get that into ur head! “Oooooooooohhhh fx is now changing junk gauges with crap gauges. Why would the sell sxiss made gauges(optional) if theirs work! I hope a moderator can remove my account overhere. Be glad youare a few thousands of miles away. Time to go feed the chickens dicky. Cheers (looking to get an fx discount? Hahaha. Dicky boy. Go kick some kids. You got the attitude for it, AND you speak like them. Cheers dicky. EDIT :😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂didn’t notice ur avatar! May the force be with you, 👍👍👍😂😂😂😂😂dart farther

ps. Just unsubscribed all fag topics, so i get no longer notifications from star fag.

1557848476_16430650975cdae19ca852e0.60728901_B3711752-6717-475E-B870-ACF46CA7234F.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.