Fx Maverick

Here is a pic of what my Maverick Sniper 22cal is set at.
170/145 IHS 1 turn from max (Max IHS was shooting 967 (70.5 foot pounds, but wasn't this consistent)
This was with a Tungsten hammer weight. I went back and noticed that Ernest Row max his Maverick out at 180/150 with a 25cal at 1025fps with a 33.95 grain JSB.

IMG_1512.jpeg

Here is a pic of what my Maverick Sniper 22cal is set at.
170/145 IHS 1 turn from max (Max IHS was shooting 967 (70.5 foot pounds, but wasn't this consistent)
This was with a Tungsten hammer weight. I went back and noticed that Ernest Row max his Maverick out at 180/150 with a 25cal at 1025fps with a 33.95 grain JSB.

View attachment 293992
Very good, thanks I love to see numbers. This has been alot of help, I normally don't do the whole forums thing. Bad experience in the past, but I have to say this has been for the most part very pleasant. Thanks to all of you for that

I just wanted to update everyone, I have taken everyone's input into consideration. That said going off the feedback from members, I have decided to go another route. Thanks so much for all of your help on this topic, I feel that I made a better decision based on your feedback and I couldn't be happier. So again thanks to everyone, and have a great weekend.

Augie, Beide sind/waren hervorragende Luftgewehre, keine Frage. Ich habe sie abgestimmt und verwendet, um ihre Grenzen zu verstehen, indem ich sowohl den Maverick als auch den Wildcat mit dem Impact MKII und dem M3 verglichen habe. Ich fand, dass die Maverick-Plattform dem Impact zu nahe kam, aber nicht das gleiche reibungslose Schießerlebnis bot. Die Wildcat war eine kompaktere Plattform mit einem Maverick-Chassis und jetzt gibt es die "WC Bottle" als nette Option ... Aber ich mag die Impact-Plattform aus vielen Gründen, weil sie die erste Option in der FX-Linie ist. YMMV 😁

Patrick
Hallo
, ich habe gelesen, dass Sie sich mit den FX-Waffen befasst haben.
kannst du mir sagen wie tief ich regulieren kann damit ich im garten nichts kaputt mache und leise genug bin.
Beispiel Maverick compact 5,5 mm (22).?
Und lässt sich das dann schnell für die Jagd regulieren?

Symbol „Von der Community überprüft“