FX Fx Maverick TRS Rail

Do a before and after group please, I'm curious. I'm trying to figure out how to reduce the weight of my Mavericks, I'm thinking of drilling holes in the air tank and the chassis.

Kidding about the air tank.

Seems like shroud is a hair to long and I mean a 1/16 to 1/8

IMG_9643.jpeg

IMG_9642.jpeg

No it’s actually hitting the TRS rail. The video the PJ Wisconsin Air Gunner did his 500mm has like a 1/4” gap and the 700mm is like a 1/16” gapI
Is there
No it’s actually hitting the TRS rail. The video the PJ Wisconsin Air Gunner did his 500mm has like a 1/4” gap and the 700mm is like a 1/16” gap.
You said you were able to tighten up the set screws, it'd be impossible if it was off even .010" if I'm looking at it correctly, that's the front of the gun, if the rail you took off was correct then they 'may' have miss drilled the hole but it's all CNC and that's rare and both pair would have to be too far forward, so if you put it on and look down the holes that hold it on, they they'd be off, but if you can see then evenly then it's something else, what it is I haven't a clue.. I just looked at my two Mavericks, You are suppose to put the top rail on first THEN tighten up the two brackets, this gives you your alignment. For giggles can you send a link to that video.

Oh I see, they have two different versions, the $250 one has the gap in the front you are referring to. They don't have an image of the $240 one.
yeah so the $250 one is the full size. $240 is compact. The screw holes lined up correctly went on even. At this point I can get a 600 mm shroud or cut down the 700 1/4 inch and eliminate the problem. I’m thinking since it’s a gen 1 they may have made some changes. Because the factory rail didnt come with a 20 moa rail. Do you know it the rear cap is a screwed on or pressed.

yeah so the $250 one is the full size. $240 is compact. The screw holes lined up correctly went on even. At this point I can get a 600 mm shroud or cut down the 700 1/4 inch and eliminate the problem. I’m thinking since it’s a gen 1 they may have made some changes. Because the factory rail didnt come with a 20 moa rail. Do you know it the rear cap is a screwed on or pressed.
Well if it fits there is no way in H that it's out of whack, the spacing between the two mounts and their screw holes is very precise., technically clamped on is very precise. Both of my Mavericks had 0 MOA rallies BUT they were suppose to have 20's, FX sent me new rails.

Well if it fits there is no way in H that it's out of whack, the spacing between the two mounts and their screw holes is very precise., technically clamped on is very precise. Both of my Mavericks had 0 MOA rallies BUT they were suppose to have 20's, FX sent me new rails.
Damn you lucky, my Maverick also has a 0 MOA rail, 2 years now, no response received....