• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX FX Maverick Sniper. 30 regulator problems

Not new to pcps, new to fx guns and regulators.
Today I received an FX Maverick, I aired it up to 250 bar and started watching tuning videos and reading tuning threads here. Problem is these regs don't seem to be doing much. Followed a thread on here from AEAC. With a full tank(250 bar) I can't get my first regulator over 100 bar. So I've made it to step 8 in this thread. Like a fool I didn't record the factory settings before hand. Any pointers or ideas?

So after talking to customer service at airgun depot (very good customer service). I was told I could send it back for a refund or repair. Typically they do not send parts, sounds like the reason for that is they can't get parts. Then proceeded to tell me to look up fx usa law suit (all the homework I did before I bought this never saw anything about it). So now I'm thinking if a dealer can't even get parts for it and I can't get parts for it, why would I want any guns from FX? On the other hand I really wanted this gun. What other brands would you all consider?
Suggest you speak with Utah Airguns. They are the master distributors for FX in the U.S. They are very knowledgeable about all that is FX repair, parts, etc. They know these guns and are vested to make sure you end up happy with the experience.
I have a Maverick compact and it has had some periodic issues. Utah has ALWAYS helped and fixed the issues while explaining what, exactly they did. The BEST!

Last edited:
I talked to Utah airguns yesterday. It's packed up and shipping to them today. They were very helpful and sent me a shipping label straight away. Said they would repair and tune for the ammo I will be using. They will be getting my business in the future.
Sorry, didn’t see this one! This is the right move! I like tinkering and can rebuild the regs. Get familiar with YouTube. Hundreds of videos on repair and tuning Most are really good, a few not so much but that is the exception.