• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

FX Maverick Service

Had some issues with my new FX Maverick holding consistant chrono readings and a cocking issue. Called Trenier Outdoors where I purchased it from several weeks ago and sent videos of the problems. I drove 2-1/2 hours to Sparta WI so that he could take a look at the gun. Within an hour, Jeff had the problem solved, fixed and I was back on the road home.

Tommorow on the range and chrono will be proof that the issue has been resolved. But I am 100% confident results will be good.

Jeff provides great customer service.

Sorry, I forgot to state the issue that we found when we removed the power setting wheel was that the "Puck indicator screw" and "Indication Screw" (C87 &88 in the parts manual) were just floating around loose!!! Some blue loctite and back in place, re-assemble and things seem good. Good first chrono readings and power wheel settings seem to be working.