• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Maverick - recommended scope ring height for 56mm objective

I have a FX Maverick on pre-order and will be mounting a scope with a 35mm tube and 56mm objective. I am undecided on which ring height of two 35mm Leupold Mark 4 ringmounts I will purchase - the medium or high height models (use the images provided for reference). Will the medium be just fine or would the high mount be necessary? - please share your opinions/thoughts. Thanks.

medium height ringmounts...

leupold mark 4 35mm medium rings.1633232693.png

high height ringmounts...

leupold mark 4 35mm high rings.1633232732.png

Oh, that photo helps tremendously - thank you! Without being able to try both mounts, I think the high rings would be a safer bet. According to measurements of the Leupold mounts the high mount would be just over a quarter inch (0.35") less in height than the Eagle Vision mounts shown, so I feel fairly certain that would work. They are a fair challenge to actually find in a store to try out - especially finding just one of them when considering they are 35mm tube size.