FX Maverick Quick Tune Kit

Screenshot_20240221_144624_eBay.jpg

Heck, I cant justify $1700 for a Maverick. Then there's the Wildcat, Cricket and a dozen more.
It's an addiction,not a hobby😉
You are correct for sure. Mine shoots well enough and I just leave it tuned for one pellet. I guess 120 isn’t terrible as I will probably end up keeping the Maverick as you can hardly give one away it seems.

Reactions: Headshots
Sadly my ordered kit will probably not arrive before Saturday, but if the weather prognosis holds up, i am going to my friends place to.

1: Go buy foundation supplies for our new shot shed.
2: Also when buying supplies, also get some materials for my DIY tank bag project.
3: Enjoy the first outing of 2024 with my Maverick, which i have just tweaked a little here in the living room earlier in the day, it is now on 970 FPS shooting RD pellets, i assume it will be the ideal 960 with 13 gr Zan slugs.
4: Bring my new carbon fiber bottle to boost it up to 300 BAR with my own compressor seeing as the weakling dive shop only go to 200.

Oooo Kay

My parcel just entered customs, this mean i should have it the day after tomorrow, well unless they try to take me to the cleaners and i have to take it all the way up a ungodly big and cumbersome system to get them to see i can not pay 100 % customs on a thing making it 2 X more expensive.

Nice, so good i did not close the lid on my hard case holding the maverick.
Just need to clear my work bench AKA my living room tabel.

Reactions: Trucker3573
Okay after a quick and easy install, and a little Chrono work, i am getting 960 FPS with 13 gr slugs - 90 BAR REG and 8.95 mm on the hammer,,,,,thingy :)
Needless to say i will dial a little more on Saturday, the HS / BAR are not yet perfect so some minor fluctuations i know can be smaller.
will probably require a few more BAR on top to be perfect., but i dont have too much trust in my chrono readings on my 8 foot living room range.

screw it.jpg