Tuning FX Maverick Leak

Gauntlet 1217

Be sure the 2 orinngs you show in your photo ( reg screw) to be NBR 90 ( and not nbr 70)

2x1 NBR 90

Before few days I open a topic trying to reseal my regulator . It worked only with nbr 90.

To install these small orings 2x1 is really a big pain.You need to catch the regulator screw in a kind of vice to be stable( be carefully to not scratch the screw threads)

I was trying to install nbr 70 and it was easy enough because,are more elastic but didn't seal.

When I tried to install nbr 90 I damage more than 15 with my nails. They are very hard but braking easier.

I dont want to disappoint you I am sure you will manage it.I told you what happen to me so try to order around 20 pieces at least to be enough ......

Damn thanks for all the help/suggestions guys! I had my friend drop it off to send back yesterday evening and I went to Deadwood to see just how bad my luck was...Luck's still pretty bad but hopefully they can get it fixed without having to send it to fx for warranty. Thanks for the size Chris1973...i'll be ordering some of those rings in the future. I guess one positive on the gun is my didn't have clearance issues with the bottle/rail like some others. Does anyone know if there is an exploded view of the maverick yet? or what all seals it uses? Thanks again everyone!

I got a Maverick today, leaks same place as the OPs. 😢 also noticed it’s leaking in the middle of the tube seams. Sending this 💩 back.
92DFFD29-DCD9-4C75-A0D8-598E0178A7FD.1616185980.jpeg