FX FX Maverick first regulator pressure issue..

Hello guys! May be someone had this issue before:
I had leak on my second regulator so I had to replace the o-rings. I actually replaced the rings on both regulators.
Now I have no leak- but now unable to get more then 100 psi on my first regulator (which is next to the bottle)..
So the bottle has 250 psi
Second reg opened
First reg closed (the one next to the bottle)
When I slowly opening first reg - it goes up to 100 and stops..
The first reg spring washers are: ()()()()()()
Before I change the o-rings I didn’t have this issue..
Please advice what could be wrong?

Last edited:
Sorry to be so late to this, don't know if you got it fixed but you have too many washers, it should be ()()()()()( <---- this one can be top or bottom. Another probable issue is the part that holds them if you have brass one FX screwed up and made some of the plastic inserts TOO LONG. I've got a few of them from FX when they went to brass, had them send me replacements. Or you could machine off the little bit extra, and polish it. It should protrude about .5mm, maybe less, haven't measured it. Needs to be just above the brass.

Sorry to be so late to this, don't know if you got it fixed but you have too many washers, it should be ()()()()()( <---- this one can be top or bottom. Another probable issue is the part that holds them if you have brass one FX screwed up and made some of the plastic inserts TOO LONG. I've got a few of them from FX when they went to brass, had them send me replacements. Or you could machine off the little bit extra, and polish it. It should protrude about .5mm, maybe less, haven't measured it. Needs to be just above the brass.

My Maverick was one of the first to get brass pistons and they were too long . They sent me plastic ones. I do need to get some brass ones of the correct size sent .

When you say it stops at 100 and stops , is that's because your adjustment screw is flush ? If that's the case your pistons are too long . Contact FX .